Stupid dreams

steve25805

Here is a stupid dream I had a few weeks back.

I dreamt that I was in Germany with my German girlfriend and her family (none of whom I have in reality actually seen since I was a teenager three decades ago). Then one day I was wandering around on my own because she didn't want to spend that day with me, so I went into a bar for a drink, feeling a bit anxious about her loss of love for me. As I was sitting on my own swigging my lager, I realised that everyone else in the bar was male, a couple of them seeemed to take a shine to me as they smiled at me, and others were arm in arm. Much to my consternation, I realised that I was in a German gay bar.

Then this one guy for some reason suddenly starts manically slapping my ears for no explicable reason, until I lose my temper and threaten to punch him before storming out.

Next thing I know, a German policewoman is explaining to me that the ear-slapping thing is cultural and perfectly natural for gay Germans but that I wouldn't understand.

WTF??? What kind of stupid ass dream is that?