Piss Vandalism

Not doing but like watchin bitches do it.

^ Pretty much this; although i personally care more for ladies, rather then female dogs.

On the other hand i did had my fair share of... naughty pee's, but on one hand i am not as active as i would like to be,

and on the other hand i have that much respect for the property of others that my naughtiest pee's - while they "involved" carpets, wallpapered walls and even curtains - happened in a long abandoned building, rather then... say a hotel room.

(And of cause, the fear to be caught has also played a role in my choice of... playgrounds.)

^ Pretty much this; although i personally care more for ladies, rather then female dogs.

On the other hand i did had my fair share of... naughty pee's, but on one hand i am not as active as i would like to be,

and on the other hand i have that much respect for the property of others that my naughtiest pee's - while they "involved" carpets, wallpapered walls and even curtains - happened in a long abandoned building, rather then... say a hotel room.

(And of cause, the fear to be caught has also played a role in my choice of... playgrounds.)

No offense. Dats just tha word round here.

I do also

Ebony, you and Lizz are two of my favourite naughty pissing girls cos you both obviously love it so much. And your own pees are always so long and full bladdered which is awesome. I totally love the messes you make.

Would really love to see you posting here about some of your personal experiences, Ebony

And when it comes to Lizz, back when I had more cash to spare I paid for a custom video which is still my favourite pee video of all time - basically Lizz and a friend pissing on Lizz's own carpet several times. To see them both actually having fun doing this is grade A awesome.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
I can only see doing it on your own things or, as was aforementioned, in an abandoned place. I would have no qualms about this, and would eagerly join in on the wet fun.

You could do it on my things too. :) :thumbsup:

Hahaha, since i am thinking about it, at the time we helped moving out a friends clothes and funiture because she found out that he was cheating on her with two other women. Just before locking his door on the way out, she put his laptop on the floor, squated and peed on it while it was open which the screen went dark and she was kind enough to put it back on his desk. That was the funniest thing ever.

Personally, i have never particated at peeing on things except, grass, branches and recently on a faucet.

If you peed on my laptop,as long as i could watch every drop,i wouldnt be angry!:wink:

Awwwwwwww, at the rate i pee, you will be able to say your place was flooded and claim it on insurance lol

Nah, i don't think i would do that, at least i hope not.

• Like 3
Awwwwwwww, at the rate i pee, you will be able to say your place was flooded and claim it on insurance lol.

Sounds awesome. You'd be welcome to come and flood my place anytime. :biggrin:

• Like 1