Knickers (or panties) anyone else love them

Dickknicks

...where did you get those from Fanny? You naughty boy!

Dont worry,i didnt steal them...i never quite get why people steal them AFTER theyve been washed anyway..i have a "friend" who understands my erm,needs!:wink:

Hey guys...once you 'acquire' your panties...what do you do? Here's a lovely suggestion: Do they belong to her? Looks like he has her socks too!!

[ATTACH=full]56201[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]56202[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]56203[/ATTACH]

About right Sally.Ive done the sock thing myself,a worn sweaty bra,tights,a damp swimsuit,and knickers of course.Are we men disgusting or what?:laugh:

Geez, I get in so much shit for not washing knickers properly, let alone doing weird things with them, I've been told I'd be disowned, lol.

Funnily enough, licking away at just peed panties is acceptable, go figure.

There's logic ... And there's women's logic.

I try not to get the two confused.

:tongue:

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This has to be about 30 years ago, and I was walking across at Bridge in Boston, MA and the wind was whipping up with quite a force.

There was a young Lady in a short dress approaching from the other direction. The wind whipped up the dress enough that I could tell that her undies had the same flower print that the dress had. I would have loved to have been about 15 yards closer. I pretended that I was a gentleman and walked past her as if nothing had happened. :frown:

I love wearing sexy panties or going without panties in a short skirt. I like it when men notice and catch a glimpse. I like it when the wind blows my skirt up and I like bending down. I also like sitting with my legs parted on a bus or train while a man is ogling me.

If I were sitting across from you, you can bet that I would be looking, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.

I bet that I would be notice though.:devilish:

I was on a Train Station on one of my trips to Melbourne, this girl came running down the stairs, and her dress was lifted in the rush of air as a train came in. Her perfectly maintained "landing strip" was flashed to everyone. Easy 100 people saw it, made that peak hour memorable.

Here's a thing, when ladies wear no knickers, why do they look so pissed when their bits are accidentally put on display?

I mean, not putting panties on is a conscious thought, right? Not exactly something you forget in the daily grind of things.

I love wearing sexy panties or going without panties in a short skirt. I like it when men notice and catch a glimpse. I like it when the wind blows my skirt up and I like bending down. I also like sitting with my legs parted on a bus or train while a man is ogling me.

Do hope you're sitting opposite me one day ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
to sniff at them is one of the most erotic things

Yes, still warm off the rack, with the clinging musk of aroused pussy on them, a gusto of excitement for both the nose and the tongue and an erotic recepticle for my fevered ejaculations

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, puddyls said:

there was a buy a bra, get 5 panties for $20 at Victoria Secret 2 weeks ago. i couldn't help myself. lol. ? yes. i know, one pair is missing, it's already been worn.

Well, the real metric we need is how long until each one gets its first "initiation" :)

• Like 1