• 4 weeks later...

I usually say that I need to take a leak. I like it best when girls to call it pee, peeing, or tinkling. Just hearing a girl say that she needs to pee turns me on. Slash? Never heard of that. Is that a UK thing? When I'm watching English girls pee it's sexy to hear them say that they "need a wee" :)

• Like 1

I only know some German words and euphemisms.

While "pissen" translates simply to "to piss" or "pissing", "pinklen" would be more like "piddle", however it is use as often as "pissen" and therefore is more the equivalent of "peeing".

"Strullen" and "schiffen" means basically the same as "to piss" or "to pee", but are used a bit less frequently.

Other, more diminutive word are "pullern" or "pillern", and especially "Pipi machen" (lit."to make pee pee").

More euphemistic phrases are:

"Ich muss mal für kleine Mädchen" - lit.: "i need to go for little girls"

Alternatively one can use "Königstiger" ("King's Tiger") in place of the "little girl".

Some euphemisms used only by man are:

- "Jürgen würgen", which means "to strangle Juergen"

- "Eine Stange Wasser in the Ecke stellen" which is probably best translated as "to place a rod of water into the corner". ;)

I usually say that I need to take a leak. I like it best when girls to call it pee, peeing, or tinkling. Just hearing a girl say that she needs to pee turns me on. Slash? Never heard of that. Is that a UK thing? When I'm watching English girls pee it's sexy to hear them say that they "need a wee" :)

I didn't know it was specifically a UK thing, but going for a slash is something very commonly used in England, I 've used it all my life, still do. That and going for a Piss! if in polite company perhaps, gotta have a wee, or a pee.

Rhyming slang

"Going for a single fish"

Have to think about any that's not already been mentioned

Now I haven't heard that in years correct me if I am wrong Scottish saying ?

I believe it is a Glaswegian term it was always used by a former workmate

• 8 years later...

"I'm going for an Izzy Stradlin" is the one I kept coming out with - mainly to confuse people for the fun of it. The reference being that Izzy Stradlin was the other Guns n Roses guitarist, ie the one that wasn't Slash. So it just meant "I'm going for a slash".

Edited by imawatersign
I can't spell
  • Like 1

I like all the descriptors. Don't really have a favourite. But... A local term  "I must go turn my bike around"  is quaint in a  polite sort of social  situation...? Say in a Pub or restaurant?

For me it is all about context. From Sexy Dirty to Hmmm nonchalant , and then on to mundane practical or   ???  They all work in their way