hi!

puddyls

so, i kinda found this site on accident. and, i have been exploring it a little over the past few days. i think i like it, so i signed up. =) i have to admit that i am shy and kinda private. but, i do love peeing! mostly, i enjoy desperation, but i also have fun wetting, and sneaking pees in public places - often a combination of the above. i know this fetish isn't always well received, but i have found many don't object to it either. even with that being said, it is always nice to have a safe place to share and support others who are truly into it. thanks for having me here, and i hope this will be a lot of fun.

*kisses*

Puddyls

• Like 2
so, i kinda found this site on accident. and, i have been exploring it a little over the past few days. i think i like it, so i signed up. =) i have to admit that i am shy and kinda private. but, i do love peeing! mostly, i enjoy desperation, but i also have fun wetting, and sneaking pees in public places - often a combination of the above. i know this fetish isn't always well received, but i have found many don't object to it either. even with that being said, it is always nice to have a safe place to share and support others who are truly into it. thanks for having me here, and i hope this will be a lot of fun.

*kisses*

Puddyls

I am so glad that you had a happy accident that led you to this site. I see that you have explored it, and I am looking forward to seeing your entries in a number of places.

You talk about wetting accidents, you should read some of Vikka's accounts. They are so well written and erotic. She would dearly love to have some girls responding to her stories. I hope to see your entries on her accounts.

A warm, wet welcome, Puddyls. You've come to a place that should be a p-perfect fit for you. We're a pretty friendly group here, and we especially welcome contributions from our members. You don't even have to sneak around, unless you want to. :)

I'll look forward to seeing you here. But if I miss you, promise you'll leave a little something behind? :wink: Or, even better, a lot!

• Like 1

Puddyls,very welcome here,do join in the fun,were all very friendly,and understanding of your need to wet yourself!Read the lovely Vikkas stories,they will "wet" your appetite..photos optional...:wink:)

Hi puddyls. I, too, recognize you from Peesearch. I thought that was you! I didn't know you were from CA. I'm in CO, so not too far away! My hubby and I ALMOST set a trip to come back to San Diego in January, but decided to go to Florida instead since we have a house on the beach we can stay at for free. Kinda hard to pass that up!

I'm surprised I hadn't run into you on EP before my account was deleted by their admins. I had it for over 4 years. So, welcome to WGP and I'm sure I'll get to know you better here!

Hello and welcome. I've come across you before on other sites, but never gotten the chance to say hello. While I'm not much into naughty peeing, I must say that I always enjoy seeing you. You always manage to have both a sensuous rawness and refined "top shelf" air that makes one look forward to your next post.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...