Mall Wetting

Me and Zoey were at the mall, one day. It was a bit chilly, so we both had on our tight skinny jeans and thin hoodies. After stopping at the food court, we both had a large water with our food. We had been walking for quite a while, and soon we came to a stop. "What's wrong?" I asked Zoey. "I have to go bad, like now." she said very quickly. I could make her wait, I thought. So I said okay, and led her into a couple other stores. I handed her a pair of jeans a few sizes too small and told her to try them on. She did, and soon we were both in one of the dressing room stalls. "Ugh, lets get out of here now and find a bathroom!" Zoey stuttered and gasped, barely able to move. I blocked the door, and she soon caught on to what I was doing. "Are you sure? We won't get caught, right?" she said. "I'm sure." I whispered. Before I could even know what was happening, she was sitting on the little chair, soaking the small jeans I had handed her. I decided not to join her this time, but she said she felt a whole lot better. She took off the jeans, put her original pair back on and set the wet ones back on the rack, under the other pairs. "Again sometime?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. "Maybe" I said.

• Love 1