Cottage Piss

My friend Allie and I were at a summer cottage and it was nighttime. We were down by the lake with some other friends. We laughed, had fun, drank water and soda. Pretty soon my bl*dder was full of gold. I needed to let it out. I thought that p**ing in the lake is boring so I made an excuse that I needed to get out and look for something. I walked around a curve in a path into the trees, and picked a nice one to let my load out on. I stood really close to it, leaned forward, pulled my **** out and relaxed. Gold poured out of me and showered all over the tree. In the middle of relieving myself on the tree I felt a tap on my shoulder. I panicked and turned my head. It was Allie. She was suspicious about what I was doing and went to check on me. "Don't lie to me next time, just give me a code word and no one else will understand. I'm also into this kind of thing." She let me finish relaxing myself and I put my **** away. I turned around and there she was, squatting against a bush, her beautiful body in my view. I immediately got hard watching her body deposit her golden water into the bush. When she finished we both walked back to join our friends. No one was suspicious of us.

• Like 3