Black Friday Fools!

MissPiss

I think Black Friday, and the people who shop on this day, are compete idiots!!!! Sorry if I just insulted you, your wife, or your girlfriend. hahahaha Most of the stuff will stay on sale throughout the rest of the year and will be restocked before Christmas. Most companies put their shit on sale to get rid of bad products and get fresh inventory. Also most of the things you buy can be found (with some online shopping) at the same prices they are today ALL YEAR. That's right. . . there will be sales every single fucking day until the New Year??? These stores are taking advantage of your human impulses and you are falling for the hype. This Black Friday one day only is NOT just one day. . . There will be Cyber Monday, Pre Christmas Sales, 5 days before Christmas, 3 days before Christmas, 2 days before Christmas, last minute shoppers, Then New Year Sales. . . OMG the list goes on and doesn't stop. But hey. . . if you want to leave your warm home, stress over finding a parking spot, then push through crows just to wait in a long line . . . . knock yourself out! (if you don't get knocked out first by a frantic customer spazzed out on a coffee buzz) and make sure you lock your car and put a blanket over your shit cause your car has a 90% chance of getting broken into. HAVE FUN!

Black-Friday.jpg.dcd36fdbe968637650d74fd691850185.jpg

Lol, totally agree with this, just nuts. I even heard one report of (unconfirmed) gunfire at one of the USA stores. Really? Let's go shopping and don't forget the automatic weapons. I suppose guns going off would make for some pee related accidents, but still bloody scary.

We have an annual tradition of the Boxing Day sales, but it's tame compared to this madness, barely makes the news, and if it does, it's usually in the comedy relief.

I agree with MissP with the online shopping bargains, when I bought my phones, ordered online at $650 each, rrp was $850. I had to go pick them up, but made a day in the city out of it. Ps4 was bought online too, even with delivery to a country location it was cheaper than Kmart or Target, we buy everything online now, just so easy. (Unfortunately, our nearest supermarket shows a reluctance to deliver 120km from the store, don't know what's wrong with them, lol)

I have been black Friday shopping the last two years.....More for the adventure than for the deals (This year I only bought 3 things). This year at the wal-mart where I went the power went about 45 minutes before the sales were to start...they finally evacuated the building and everyone had to go outside and stand in the cold for almost an hour before the power came back on ( I sat in my car) then it was a good 20 minutes before people were let back in the store. I can only imagine their were some very desperate ladies by the time they made it back inside :)