A better understanding

bpb

I share a piece of this peeing fetish in that I really enjoy watching the peeing action. It has not been until I joined this forum that I began to understand the extent and intensity of this fetish, but hey I do share in it.

As my experience is very limited I have to go to YouTube for my example.

In this video there was this nicely dressed business woman in a white suit coat and white skirt with matching high heels and purse. She is walking on the sidewalks beside a park with a low wrought iron railing about a foot off the ground. From the way that she is walking and looking it is evident that she is in distress and looking for a place to relieve herself. After considerable pacing she gives up and puts her bummy on the iron railing and pees thru her white skirt. She then gets up nonchalantly and walks on away from the scene.

Now I had several questions in my mind. I could wonder why she couldn't she find a toilet, but I guess that I could buy that she was having difficulty on finding a place on perhaps a short notice on an urgent call. Another question came to mind was to why was she so unaware of the camera person that must have been fairly obvious as the area was quite open. She did not once look at or acknowledge the presents of the camera. However, I bought that scenario and enjoyed the video.

Now that I have joined this forum I think that I have a much better understanding of what was probably involved. I would at this time bet that the camera person and the business lady owned this peeing fetish and were playing it out.

Always nice to have my understanding expanded.

bpb