PSYCHOLOGY of Watersports..what turns you on??

First just a Note...I first wrote this article and posted it on another website..I am the original author and have full rights to post it here....Wetmanjf

Just wondering what part of peeing/watersports turns you on? For years I have wondered what exactly got me interested in watersports. I know you see a lot of guys who say "One day I saw this really hot woman peeing and I've been into it ever since." But their has to be a deeper reason than that..even if they don't understand it. First of all you must examine what part of watersports your interested in. This is a fetish that has many aspects and most people are interested in one or more areas. Some may enjoy watching girls pee but the idea of being peed on may turn them off. Some of the major aspects of watersports (and for this I'm sticking only to peeing) are...

Voyeur (watching people pee without their knowing)

Golden showers (Being peed on or peeing on others)

Desperation (Seeing people bursting to pee or being desperate yourself)

Wetting (Watching people pee in their clothes or peeing in your own clothes)

Self peeing (Peeing on yourself)

Drinking (having someone pee in your mouth and drinking it)

Some people may only enjoy one area while others may enjoy it all.

I can tell you that watersports is not a new fetish..I have found books written by well know sex psychologists that date back into the 1800's that talk in depth about watching girls pee and golden showers. Havelock Ellis wrote in great detail about this fetish in his study call "STUDIES IN THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SEX" written back in the 1800's.

Each area of watersports has it's own reasons it turns people on. I'll discuss some of mine and would love to hear what turns you on about it. For me I think the first thing was that it was something "forbidden". Many people think of urinating as something very private and personal and to catch someone in the act or to have someone share this private act with you is a turn on. It's also the thrill of doing something naughty. Your always taught that you pee in the toilet so if your doing it in the bedroom floor or outside in broad daylight your doing something you shouldn't. I have read many people say that enjoy peeing in places they shouldn't..such as the bedroom..kitchen..outside..anywhere but in the toilet. This is one aspect of WS that I enjoy. I have seen the self posts by peeseeker peeing in trash cans or outside in the snow and the ladies love it. Wetgirly has posted videos of her peeing in the bathtub and in the garage floor and I love them! Pandoras website "Sneekypee" and the site "PeeProject" are devoted to watching women pee outside or in places they should not. One older series from pee project that I love is of two girls in a garage and they continue to pee on the floor..squatting or standing. One girl straddles a chair and pees all over it! The girls from Sneeky Pee pee everywhere from the sidewalk..behind dumpsters..in the grass..on the stairs..you find it and they will pee on it. I look forward each week to see where they will find to pee next. And often times you can see passers by just a few feet away..I'm sure they must have been caught a time or two.

Golden Showers offer another side to watersports. The act of being peed on by another person or sometimes even peeing on yourself. I have had the pleasure of being peed on by several different girls and it is always a thrill. To me it's the fact that these ladies are sharing something very private..somethat that literaly comes from inside them..and giving it to me. I love feeling the warmth of their pee run across my body. I have also peed on some of them..while doing so gives me no real thrill I enjoy doing it because they like it. I have heard others use Golden Showers to Humiliate the person they are peeing on or they enjoy feeling humiliated by being peed on..such as a Fem Dom situation. A more extreme area of this is Drinking pee. I have done this myself and as long as the urine is well diluted and not bad tasting I enjoy it. Pandora's website "Glimpse it" offers some of the best lesbian watersports clips I have ever seen. Again the range goes from scenes of lovers who pee on each other during lovemaking to ones of Kidnappers peeing on their victims each week they offer a new episode to enjoy. A new site called Pissmops shows guys using girls as urinals spraying gallons of pee in the beautiful girls mouths and on their faces. Often 2 or 3 guys will empty their bladders one after another on the same girl...and then having done so in a bathtub with the drain plugged have the girls "swim" in the urine and blow bubbles in it. This I would feel falls more along the line of trying to humiliate the girls. Guys have the advantage as the person peeing as they can aim much better than most girls. (Even though I have seen some of these girls aim their pee streams as well as most guys)

Desperation is the next area...the act of being bursting to pee or seeing others who are in great need of a bathroom. Some people enjoy holding out until the very last second before going to the bathroom. This often leads to the next type of fun..wetting. The act of peeing into your clothes or seeing others pee in their pants/panties etc. I love to watch a desperate girl let loose and see the wet patch spread across their pants.

This again falls into the thrill of doing something "Naughty". This is one area that for me is a Great Thrill BUT it has to be realistic. I hate seeing a video showing a girl jumping around and holding her crotch screaming that she is bursting only to let go and do a spot not much bigger than a silver dollar in the crotch of her pants. If the girl is really bursting to pee when she cuts loose I expect to see the pee flooding down her legs and soaking her pants. Patches place has some fantastic videos showing wetting scenes of all types. And most of these girls can pee a river! One of the girls is a doll baby and quite tiny but when she goes she floods...I wonder where all the pee is coming from as she just keeps going and going.

Another girl like this is Dreamgirl Tyler from PFTP.com She can pee gallons. One video of hers (Posted in the wetting galley a few days ago) shows her tied to a pole and wetting her pants..even after she has flooded her jeans and the pee is forming a puddle across the concrete she looks at the girl who is with her and tells her "I'm STILL peeing".

The other "Wetting Panties" website has some great clips of girls peeing in their panties or pants and even though I love seeing these lovely ladies wet themselves most of the situations seem unrealistic. Why would a grown woman stand around in a room having a fit about how bad she has to pee and then let go in her panties or pants when I am sure that most women would just go and find a bathroom or would at least pull their clothes down or to the side and just go on the floor rather than wetting their clothes. I do like their "Hold it" contests where 2 girls see who can hold out the longest before peeing in their pants..this at least gives a reason for why they are peeing in their pants instead of going to the "loo".

In seeing girls pee I also enjoy watching the preparation..undoing the clothes..squatting..standing..spreading..aiming etc before they finally let it rip. I often wonder whats going through a girls head as she is looking at a guy aiming his cock at her face knowing that he is only seconds away from unleashing a stream of hot piss all over her. I also wonder who cleans up all the pee afterwards that the girls do all over the floor etc.

I would love a job as a Camera man for these videos...not just because you would get to see these girls peeing first hand but often as they get up close to film the action you see the camera get sprayed with pee and you know the camera man is getting peed on as well. Wow what a job!

So what turns you on about all this?? Let us know what it is that you enjoy about watersports.

• Like 2

I am interested in a variety of aspects of peeing, but I will focus here upon my main interest of recent years - girls peeing in naughty places.

I seem to recall responding to this thread on the other forum, but a long time ago. Since then I have periodically thought a little more about my fantasies, and what it is about them that turns me on so much. There are a variety of inter-connected psychological elements.

Firstly, peeing is at one and the same time an activity intimately involving the sexual parts of our bodies, yet at the same time is regarded as highly private, rather dirty, and therefore something very sexually taboo. It is this taboo - the very "wrongness" of peeing for pleasure - that adds so much to the allure for me. The more taboo, the dirtier, the more "wrong" the peeing activity is, the greater the turn on. Watching a girl pee behind a bush or something would be a turn on because I am seeing something I am not supposed to see: seeing her brazenly peeing in front of loads of people would be a much bigger taboo-break, and more outrageously wrong in comparison, and hence a much bigger thrill.

Being pissed on is so totally "wrong" - so "dirty" in terms of how we are raised to think of peeing - that it is hugely sexy for that very reason. Having a girl piss in my face, even more so. In my mouth, more so still. But there is just something so uniquely "wrong" and "dirty" about a girl just pissing all over my carpets, or my furniture, or whatever, right in front of me, that it takes the turn-on to a whole new level.

There are other psychological elements to this as well, which are somewhat interchangeable. Not all are present in every fantasy. Invariably, the idea that the girl loves doing it is esential, the very naughtiness and "wrongness" of it - and therefore the sexual buzz - is heightened by the fact that she is doing this for pleasure and loves it.

But there is also an element of power play involving indirect dominance and submission. The notion of a girl talking about pissing all over my carpet as she does it, saying that she doesn't give a fuck, it's not her carpet, so fucking what, why should she care, she'll piss anywhere she likes in my flat and not give a fuck about it, and stuff like that, kind of establishes her dominance, and my submission to her pleasure, my willingness to just let her do it. The notion that she gets off just pissing anywhere she wants around my home, right in front of me, and myself just letting her do it, letting her wreck my carpets with her piss just for fun, really does it for me.

It can be the same in reverse. A girl willingly pissing all over her own carpets or suchlike in front of me for my pleasure, kind of accentuates her allowing the soiling of her own stuff for my pleasure - of herself ruining her own carpets with piss for my enjoyment, but at the same time getting off on it herself due to the sheer naughtiness and "dirtiness" of it. Imagining her holding my dick whilst I pee all over her carpet is the ultimate submission from her to my pleasure, letting me piss all around her home and even aiming it for me, yet again herself getting off on this for the same reasons I would get off on her pissing on my carpets.

There is also another element - the notion of deeply respectable women, pillars of the community, indulging in the most disrepectable act possible in my presence - pissing all over my carpet right in front of me. And geting off on it! I fantasise about wealthy, powerful, or successful - and highly respectable - women just peeing all over my living room carpet, or some such place, for kicks behind closed doors, before returning to their respectable lives where no one knows what they have done! Notions of outer purity and decency masking an inner sexual outrageousness - the inner slut inside the woman of virtue - are involved here.

As it happens I do know a fairly wealthy and highly successful businesswoman of about my age, highly respected - who happens to have a secret interest in peeing and whom I first befriended on another pee forum. She fits perfectly into this type of fantasy, and I have often imagined her pissing all over my living room carpet.

Another angle that does it for me, is the idea of girls peeing in naughty places together for fun and finding it funny as well as being a turn on. The idea of girls laughing or giggling as they do it, kind of signposts loud and clear their awareness that what they are doing is so totally naughty and wrong, yet also fun, and hence heightens the sexiness of it.

• Like 2