Does anybody NOT like feet?

Mishu420

I think it'd go without saying that hands down the most popular fetish with men is feet. I'd argue that at least like 75% of guys have at least some interest in feet. Even if they wouldn't openly talk about it with their guy friends they same way they would a girl's breasts or ass or whatever. It's just almost an unspoken thing. Even if a guy isn't the type to want to suck toes, I can't imagine a lotta guys who would turn down the chance to give a girl a foot rub if she asked.

And it seems that anyone with pretty much any fetish other than feet, tends to also like feet. Like almost as if feet are a sort of default fetish that pretty much everyone starts with and then things can go from there. Do a lot of you prefer a girl be barefoot while she's peeing? I know I sure do.

Here's some cute barefoot girls, some peeing, some not.

1305679779.jpg.3ef095c4cdf510e2c3be5d4763a54e41.jpg

1441774096.jpg.e14a2c417781bb1891629b8bd820f69d.jpg

1762376413.jpg.8c3bdb9d5e60637e8e326d0d41cfdff2.jpg

247206136.jpg.9b4919e80cbadc37a295caf3a995a6fe.jpg

2130269862.jpg.d3b5067819138f1605f36de24f7bb09c.jpg

tumblr_mc8b74GwzY1qcfdioo1_500.jpg.fd8f7434feb23d4a266e4595ca2233be.jpg

• Like 1

I'm pretty ambivalent about feet. I neither love them nor hate them. I definitely have given foot massages, but view it as the first step (ha ha - see what I did there?) to something more. I really do not like to have my feet touched as I am intensely ticklish. Good topic!

Me, I don't like feet. You can clean them and make them look and smell nice but there is something I really don't like about them.

I know it is a really popular fetish but why it is completely mystifies me.

I did see a girl once who liked me to pee on her feet which was OK, as long as I was no where near them :biggrin:

I'm pretty ambivalent about feet. I neither love them nor hate them. I definitely have given foot massages, but view it as the first step (ha ha - see what I did there?) to something more. I really do not like to have my feet touched as I am intensely ticklish. Good topic!

Yeah, as with most things I'm totally not into like my own feet being touched or anything like that. And I hear what you're saying how part of the allure of giving a foot rub is the implication of what it could lead to. I always felt that's a big part of what draws people to like feet. Like girls aren't often barefoot unless they're somewhere comfortable, somewhere where intimacy would likely be appropriate. Like while hanging out at home and watching TV or in bed.

I have nothing against feet at all - I just have no particular sexual interest in them.

So it is not true that everyone with a fetish has a sexual interest in feet. But maybe I am atypical.

But those of you who love feet, do keep posting and enjoying the pics here.

Fair enough. While it does seem like a fairly popular fetish, I understand that not literally everyone is into it. I just always see comments on videos like "Love the feet too!" and always notice that the pictures that shot feet in any given gallery tend to have the most views.

It just seems like something A LOT of guys are into. Even guys that are pretty vanilla in their sexual interests.

I know I certainly love sucking toes!

804359752.jpg.f9303d680d9663613951398216c94393.jpg

tumblr_my3p0euUsP1t5gx6eo1_1280.jpg.73f4e2f0c772b19f2e002a5a78956332.jpg

tumblr_nf9ktdPgis1tmmjoho1_1280.jpg.f9e5c74adb9af029535b360d30e84f2b.jpg

tumblr_n181oyAASb1trztrzo1_1280.jpg.563eef2e722b6ed389d9c15c4e96884d.jpg

• Like 1

Neutral subject for me too. I don't dislike them, but don't get off on them either. I do like to rub them, but the pleasure given is not usually sexual. To someone who has been on her feet all day, a foot rub can be almost as pleasurable as sex. *Footnote* - Maybe I'm wrong about this. Perhaps the ladies could comment yea or nay?

• 9 months later...

Hmm... feet has a tendency to smell. And not in a very appealing way :meh:. More in a very appalling way... Sometimes a guy smells of sweaty feet from a long distance, urk!! Do men never change their socks? :shifty: Maybe they wait until their socks get dissolved and simply fall off their feet:confused:

Hmm... feet has a tendency to smell. And not in a very appealing way :meh:. More in a very appalling way... Sometimes a guy smells of sweaty feet from a long distance, urk!! Do men never change their socks? :shifty: Maybe they wait until their socks get dissolved and simply fall off their feet:confused:

Of course a girls feet (when freshly clean)can be sexy..i change my socks every day thank you....:angelic:

From a girls perspective (mine anyway!) I absolutely detest feet, I can't abide the look of them, to touch them or God forbid to smell them! I don't even like my own feet!

I have had a few girlfriends who could not understand my dislike for their feet and tried to force their toesies on me, which in one case lead to a departure, feet first :laugh:

I did once spend a night with a babe who sucked my big toe and I was wet for weeks after it, whow it was a fantastic turn on, but there is no way in hell I could ever return the compliment, jeez the thought of it......... :frown:

Guest WetFetishCat

I actually just posted a foot fetish package on ebanned. Though most of my video sales are from pee or poo videos, I do have some foot videos. I have a small market for feet and have sold many stinky socks before. I think feet are great...especially when massaged or rubbed with lotion to get rid of the roughness. Oh man...haven't had a pedi in so long!

I actually just posted a foot fetish package on ebanned. Though most of my video sales are from pee or poo videos, I do have some foot videos. I have a small market for feet and have sold many stinky socks before. I think feet are great...especially when massaged or rubbed with lotion to get rid of the roughness. Oh man...haven't had a pedi in so long!

I could get off on socks i reckon,im not averse to a bit of foot fun!

Does nothing for me, really. My GF likes me to massage her feet regularly but not in a sexual way (I think...?).

For me, feet have no sexual value at all. I like girls feet, so small (compared to mine) and cute, but that's just like I would like any othe part of a girl, not in an inherently sexual (fetish) way.