Festivals

ptree

I have been disappointed at the big festivals like Leeds/Reading, I have been to a few local festivals where toilet arrangements are less organised and seen some great sites, including the same group of girls coming back to the same spot near where we had our fire.

Anyone whose been to a festival will know that they are a great place to spot girls peeing! Anyone had any sightings? I know I've definitely had a few, plus seen a lot of desperate women needing to pee so bad!

Do you have some videos of peeing-festival-girls?

You'll find plenty of girls pissing everywhere by late afternoon / early evening at the V festival :) … but if you want to see 100's of women pee, join the Great north run in Newcastle. At the starting area, there are men and women pissing EVERYWHERE and together :) no-body cares.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it's anywhere with girls and alcohol really :) I would definitely say though 'take up running', as the starting area (or waiting area - for runners only) at half marathons is normally a great place to spot girls peeing. You won't look out of place with your 'running sunshades' on either (meaning they can't seeing you looking :) *not that they care much anyways :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

T in the Park, in my experience, is one of the best festivals for it! There doesn't seem to be a lack of toilets, they're everywhere, but there certainly is a huge amount of females pissing elsewhere!!

I remember the last time I was there going to the toilets closest to the entrance to the arena, there was people everywhere and the queue for both male an female was long! Me and my mate decided to go round the back of the fenced off toilets and piss there. When we went round there was two girls squatting, there wasn't a great deal of space and I was bursting! I went right over beside them, said sorry I have to go and got my c**k out. Having them squatting beside me and being able to see their stream made me very horny, wishing no time I had a semi. Both of the girls were pretty drunk along with myself and starting laughing about the whole situation! The one closest me was staring up at my penis, she then blurted out to her friend something along the lines of "wow, look at that!" I was by this time pretty hard and pretty well endowed! To my disbelief, this lead to some interesting activity before we went back round to the front to meet the rest of my mates.. but that's another story I suppose ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 6 years later...
On 1/6/2014 at 1:56 PM, OiOimush said:

You'll find plenty of girls pissing everywhere by late afternoon / early evening at the V festival 🙂 … but if you want to see 100's of women pee, join the Great north run in Newcastle. At the starting area, there are men and women pissing EVERYWHERE and together 🙂 no-body cares.

I have a dream, that someday we will live in a world where men, women, and people of other identities can pee alongside each other in full view of each other and not giving a fuck!

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DxD said:

I actually have a really funny story about this one. Me and me mates were going to a festival and granted there were a lot of people peeing everywhere it was heaven! But anyway i was dressed as a girl i had a dress, a push up bra, make up and really nicely made cute hairstyle (i still had my rock hair at this time it was long like halfway back long) and now well most of you are probably wondering why? Well because i lost a bet to me mates and so it happend now there i was peeing behind a bush just lifting up the dress when a group of 6 girls came to the same bush to pee and one of them just goes ”damn girl you got skills” then they came closer and and noticed i wasn’t a girl and they just started laughing and said i looked cute before proceeding to pee there right next to me then we got to talking and laughing about it and it was a really fun festival in all in all 😂😊

Fantastic story!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

Are festivals in recent years still just as good for pee sightings as in the past, or have the number of bathrooms been increased too much? Anyone in the western USA know of any particularly good festivals for peeing?

• 3 months later...
On 11/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, Albionis said:

I actually have a really funny story about this one. Me and me mates were going to a festival and granted there were a lot of people peeing everywhere it was heaven! But anyway i was dressed as a girl i had a dress, a push up bra, make up and really nicely made cute hairstyle (i still had my rock hair at this time it was long like halfway back long) and now well most of you are probably wondering why? Well because i lost a bet to me mates and so it happend now there i was peeing behind a bush just lifting up the dress when a group of 6 girls came to the same bush to pee and one of them just goes ”damn girl you got skills” then they came closer and and noticed i wasn’t a girl and they just started laughing and said i looked cute before proceeding to pee there right next to me then we got to talking and laughing about it and it was a really fun festival in all in all 😂😊

You should lose bets more often if they result in you dressing like a girl. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

You should lose bets more often if they result in you dressing like a girl. 

I totally agree, but unfortunately the society has not yet evovled to the stage where men being feminine or wearing cute clothes or dresses is acceptable. 😓

3 hours ago, Albionis said:

I totally agree, but unfortunately the society has not yet evovled to the stage where men being feminine or wearing cute clothes or dresses is acceptable. 😓

I mean.... femboys are becoming pretty popular on the Internet, so we might get there sooner than we thought!