Three Girls Have A Crazy Night At My Cottage!

P.S. Can we have the rest of the story? You glossed over the "We continued to make love and wet ourself. We became very drunk."

Maybe it's just the perv in me but I like to know the details such as where you peed, what your friends thought about the wetting and so on.

Maybe it's the perv? OK it is the perv :biggrin:

A girl peed down my leg once, it was horny as fuck especially as I wasn't expecting it so I am interested in what happened.

@Vikka: I am just enthralled with your sexy girl's story. As a straight male I could care less about stories involving boys. However, I don't care what your sexuality is these are very sexy girls doing very sexy things!!! I will reread many times. :angelic:

@Vikka: I can see that Ingrid stands well above you and Emma. She is taller than me by 10 to 13 centimeters.

Your wonderful account takes place after the evening session on Shoutbox. It was so nice of you to bring on your friends. I have this curious question as to what they though of the WGP operations, or did any remembrance of it get wiped out with your wild sexy evening.

• Like 1
@Vikka: I can see that Ingrid stands well above you and Emma. She is taller than me by 10 to 13 centimeters.

Your wonderful account takes place after the evening session on Shoutbox. It was so nice of you to bring on your friends. I have this curious question as to what they though of the WGP operations, or did any remembrance of it get wiped out with your wild sexy evening.

Hi Kevin,

Ingrid and Emma were thrilled to bits at actually having taken parts of our conversation on Shoutbox! They loved it and I know it really made them very aroused, which became a good start on our wild night! I can assure you, that they remembered our chat on Shoutbox. They asked me a lot of questions about WGP the following day! They didn't know, that there were sites like this at the internet. Sites, where you can talk freely about these things!

• Like 3
Hi Kevin,

Ingrid and Emma were thrilled to bits at actually having taken parts of our conversation on Shoutbox! They loved it and I know it really made them very aroused, which became a good start on our wild night! I can assure you, that they remembered our chat on Shoutbox. They asked me a lot of questions about WGP the following day! They didn't know, that there were sites like this at the internet. Sites, where you can talk freely about these things!

Great,you'll have to get them on here maybe.I enjoyed reading about your sexy fun very much!I cant think of anything better than sitting around with 2 or 3 girls who are wetting their knickers...Nice work if you can get it eh?By the way Vikka,were you wearing your lucky pink panties?:)

By the way Vikka,were you wearing your lucky pink panties?:)

Hee hee, after having posted my story I noticed, that I'd forgotten to mention my own knickers! :whistling: Yes, they were pink! Of course! Most of my panties are pink, so I can't say that I have a dedicated pair, that I call "lucky"; They're all lucky!!:wink:

• Like 1

Vikka, I love your stories always look forward to reading new ones! They are always so hot, especially when you're friends are involved, I agree with some of the others that I wish I could hear about more details as the night went on but I also know what a few bottles of wine will do...

• Like 1
This almost feels like a made up story it's so crazy! Dear lord, I'd love to be a fly on the wall of one of these nights!!

Those of us who were on Shoutbox that day saw the start of the day, and then later on Ingrid and Emma were writing their notes to Shoutbox, and it dovetails right in with the account that Vikka wrote. Her account was vivid enough that you didn't really need to be a fly on the wall. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 years later...