Anne's confession

My name is Anne, and I have a confession to make. You see, I just love being naughty. I love being a dirty cow and just pissing anywhere. In the past I have peed on boyfriends' carpets whilst they slept and things like that. But until now I haven't really done it that often, and in my own house I only really peed in the sink or the shower because I didn't want to make a mess that I had to clean up.

But last weekend was different. This monday I was removing the old carpets from throughout the house to fit new ones. So I decided to have some fun on the weekend beforehand. I spent much of the time naked, drinking lots of fluids and peeing regularly. I stood in the middle of the living room and peed all over the carpet there.....several times! I peed in the hallway. I squatted beside my bed and peed allover the carpet in the bedroom. But the naughtiest thing that I did was to get up onto the glass dining room table, squat upon it, and start pissing! A rapidly growing puddle formed beneath and in front of me, and my piss was soon flowing off the edge of the table onto the carpet below. By the time that I had finished, the surface of the table was covered in piss, which broke my golden rule somewhat about not making a mess, because unlike the throwaway carpets I had to clean that table up afterwards. But what the hell, it was great fun at the time.

I sometimes dream about how good it would be to be able to afford to employ an army of cleaners to clean up after me, so that I could just piss anywhere, anytime. Alternatively, I am seriously considering turning one of my rooms into a secret "piss room", fully carpeted and furnished, which I would only enter when I wanted to piss somewhere naughty. I would have to keep it locked, though, so that no guests ever discovered it. Hmmmm yes, I like that idea.

• Like 4
How about diapers and rubber pants?

I refer you to the answer I gave to you asking exactly the same question after another one of my stories....

"I am not into those, but if that's your thing, by all means post a story involving them."

• 2 weeks later...