2 Male Friends Piss On Me!

A few years old, but here goes. This took place in the kitchen which had a lino flooring which is obviously ideal for pissing fun. I am always well prepared and had a mop and bucket ready, plus towels for the clean up operation afterwards.

I've known my friends for a long time and they know I'm into pee fun, and so occasionally are my pissing partners; both guys are straight, although one is bi-curious. He asked me if he could suck my cock to see if he was bi, and I obliged! I reckon he's been fighting this battle for some time!

Anyway, back to the story. I undressed and started playing with my cock, when it was erect I knelt on the floor and told the guys I was ready. They came into the kitchen and unzipped their cocks and took aim, I was thoroughly showered in glorious pee! They both started by aiming their piss at my face and slowly worked their way down, when they hit my cock with their warm pee I actually shot my load! Then after they had finished I lay down in what appeared to be an endless pool of still warm piss.

Hope to do this again!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Although I am not bi I am not anti anyone who is. I used to meet a couple occasionally, he was bi and quite sub. She would love holding my cock and aiming my pee over him. I did find it quite horny and he loved getting covered in my piss. She would then pee over me with him watching us.

• Like 1
Although I am not bi I am not anti anyone who is. I used to meet a couple occasionally, he was bi and quite sub. She would love holding my cock and aiming my pee over him. I did find it quite horny and he loved getting covered in my piss. She would then pee over me with him watching us.

Sounds like fun!I know a few girls,just as friends or acquaintances,and id like one of them to watch with me,another one having a wee..mmmmm

• Like 1