Turn incontinence into a pee fetish

Hi

Maybe this thread actually belongs to my own "wetting diapers category" but I dont think so many people are interested in peeing in diapers as I am so maybe thats the reason why few people answer my questions about diapers. As many of the member here knows I have incontinence from a neurologic dsability and all since I have had this problem with incontinence I have learnt myself to see this as a pee fetish that I can have very fun pee games with disposable diapers instead of seeing this as a lifelong problem that can be very embarrassing for you.

I have written a blog about this in swedish but in the right column of the blog there is a translation button to click to have the blog translated to english so even people from USA and other countries can read it, the URL of the blog is http://kinkysexfun.blogspot.se/?zx=e63eabfcbe8fa188.

In the blog there´s also a comment field where you can write your opinions about my blog so please do. Now I wanna hear your opinion about this:

1 Do you think you can turn incontinence to a pee fetish as I have done?

2 Do you think incontinence is a good reason to create a pee fetish?

1.well if it where to differ to not just diapers, I think it could become a full on fetish. (its just that diapers take away something from a woman wetting herself for me.)

2.Well I have heard it many times that anything could become a fetish. So incontinence is likely going to be a good idea.