Another Bursting Pee Story

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

I just can't seem to find a bathroom these days!

Earlier this week I was able to scrape some money together, skip my student loan payment and enjoy a day in NYC. Yes I feel bad about doing this when I have bills to pay, but hey I'm stuck at home all the time and deserve some fun and the thing I needed to do/see there ends soon! My credit card hates me. But I managed to spend the day in the city and only spend about $30! Anyway...

By the end of the day, my friend and I were beat. We realized we were pretty close to where we needed to pick up our bus home but still had about a two hours to kill before having to get in line. So we stopped at this little divey bar in the middle of the touristy area and had a drink. We were chatting with an older Australian couple who had never experienced fall/pumpkin beers before so we suggested one and the nice old man bought my friend and I another round. I kept watching the clock so we wouldn't miss our bus. After the second drink, my friend and I both ordered a water. At this point, I didn't have to pee at all surprisingly. I went anyway just in case. The bartender gave my friend and I each a silly little sign to put on our drinks saying we had gone to pee!

Big mistake peeing there by the way...

Of course you all heard the old myth of breaking the seal. Well, I did just that. By the time we walked the few blocks to the bus stop I had to pee so badly! My plan of course was once we got to the bus stop and got in line to secure a seat, my friend and I would take turns leaving the line to grab something to eat on the way home and to pee. NOPE! This bus stop was literally in the middle of nowhere in NYC. Like the end of the city. There was a closed convention center next to it, a few closed office buildings and a construction site. NOTHING! Just my luck. I should also mention it just started to rain and of course I do not own an umbrella (hey, I'm stuck at home all day...why would I have an umbrella...I don't even have winter shoes or a coat). So, I didn't want to walk anywhere and risk missing the bus. I was hungry and had to pee.

I had some thoughts...who would know if I really just peed my pants right there? It was dark. My jeans were dark. Could I make it the 20 more minutes until the bus showed up? What if the bus was late? Would the bus that just loaded allow me to get on and pee quick? Unfortunately that bus left as I was thinking. Agh. This was the worst feeling...way worse than the days I have to hold it, get on the train, come home, pee...(read that story too). I could feel my stomach burning. The rain didn't help. The cold rain hitting my bare feet! The top of my head! My face! I wanted to be warm and I wanted to pee but there was no where to go.

In that instance I wished so badly to be a guy. To lean against the fence, pull out my penis and pee through the fence. Another bus pulled up...it was a local bus that was coming to pick up people and bring them to Boston because apparently the bus company's regular bus was broken down somewhere so they were using this one instead. OH NO! What if the bus that I have to take ends up being like this one? There's no where to pee in those! Not to mention no outlets at the seats either to charge my phone which was dead. So not only would I have to hold my pee for another two hours, I would have no way to track down someone to pick me up once I did get home.

Should I take off my sweater, pee into it and leave it in the trash? I wasn't sure how to manage that but I'd consider it. What if I just let out little squirts of pee at a time until my bladder was empty? But at that point the bus was hopefully near and I could pee when I got on there.

My bus arrived...and it was the big, company one. Yes to outlets! Yes to a bathroom! My friend and I threw down our bags and raced to the back of the bus where the bathroom was. She had to go too...who knows what was going through her head, but she is a teacher and isn't allowed to leave her classroom all day, so I'm sure she knows the feeling of holding her pee.

I went into the bathroom...which was clean but you still know the smell- that blue stuff they put in the toilet. The smell, the hum of the bus motor, the silver/shiny toilet seat. I squatted down, trying not to touch it and started to release my bladder. Then I stopped quickly! Were my pants pulled down far enough? Did I just pee all over them? Ah...I didn't, whew! So I kept peeing...and peeing. Another great instance where I wish I had my camera to make a video. But what if my camera fell into that toilet?! I certainly would not be picking it up!

So again...I made it to the bathroom! Hope you enjoyed the story! If you're interested in seeing my clip collection, mention BusPee for $5 off any order of $20 or more!