masturbating in sleep??

loveangel12

heya I just wanted to know somethin I know its abit off topic but a guy I slept with last nite said I masturbate in my sleep but im unaware im doin it he loved watchin but I duno if I shud b worried lol is it a common thing? I feel a little embarrassed because I'm rly unaware that I do it anyone who has advice id b rly grateful:)

Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Not sure how common masturbating in your sleep is, but so what anyway? Anyone over 14 who claims never to have masturbated is a liar. Most people do it quite a lot. And if this guy was turned on, why worry about it?

It's shame you are missing all the fun you are having while you are asleep. Don't be embarrassed about it and I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

Sleep sex, or sexsomnia, is a condition in which a person will engage in sexual acts while still asleep. A condition usually occupied by another sleep disorder it can include such acts as masturbation, fondling themselves or others, having sex with another person.

• 2 weeks later...
I would bet that most of us, at one time or another, have dreamt that we were either on the toilet or standing if front of it (depending on male or female) only to wake up peeing the bed. This is something that happens to everyone on occasion, usually when we are in a deep sleep. We also can have sexual dreams, and either masturbate or end up orgasming without the physical contact (a so called wet dream)

Either your mind is reliving a pleasurable experience, or is creating one and you are just physically reacting to it. There is nothing wrong with this, your body is getting the release it needs, and your boyfriend is getting to enjoy the show.

When you dream you are peeing,its so lovely,and tranquil,until you realise youre dreaming and in the wet patch!