Upskirt

F.W

I like browsing for celebrity upskirt pics.If you google just about any celebrity,as "Pixie Lott upskirt",there will probably be a picture of her getting out of a car,or on stage,either with or without(in some cases,you know who you are Joss Stone..)knickers on.Ive just found a wankable picture of Jessie J,with an awesome cameltoe on stage in black knickers,which look like shes had a little accident too,maybe the light...:whistling:If youve not tried this,i recommend it guys!Try Joss Stone,at Coachella music festival.Shes more than a lovely voice,or a pretty girl.A juicy little slit too,he he...

I find occasionally a nice upskirt,is just as sexy as a full on no knickers picture,especially when its a famous lady,and you can shes all woman.We ought to start an upskirt thread,but none of that taken with a camera in your bag etc,only of celebs being indiscreet..

I agree that it is sexy to find a celebrity upskirt but to start a thread on a pee forum would probably lead to its downfall,where do you draw the line you would end up with downblouse,nipple shots,voyeur etc.Now if you find an upskirt with peeing aswell then count me in.

Nice pic next to my fetish for girls pissing upskirts come a close second,is there a vid of this pic.

Peeter,who is the video of,Joss Stone or Jessie J with cameltoe in black knickers?The pic of JessieJ i admit have "enjoyed" twice already.Shes either saying,stick that in here boys,or look at the arc of piss im about to do.Im sure shes had a little wet accident..

• 6 months later...

Ive thought why i enjoy upskirt pictures.Once,if you wanted to see a sexy celeb naked,you only had 2 options.Wait until they did a Penthouse shoot,or become romantically involved with them...Nowadays due to the wonder of the inet,any sexy celeb who has dared to leave the house in a short skirt,or no knickers,can be snapped,and online within minutes.Gotta love the internet!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
I find occasionally a nice upskirt,is just as sexy as a full on no knickers picture,especially when its a famous lady,and you can shes all woman.We ought to start an upskirt thread,but none of that taken with a camera in your bag etc,only of celebs being indiscreet..

i'm probably too often too indisreet in my skirts and dresses. lol.

• Like 2