2 streams?

Guys,and girls if it occurs to you too.Sometimes when you have a wee,do you notice 2 streams?Usually a good upper one,and a very dribbly lower one,that if youre on a night out,usually goes down the front of your trousers,and on your shoes!Or girls,i see on the videos there is also a kind of 2 stream effect,although i guess it doesnt get on your shoes in normal conditions....

Id love to know what may cause this,is it a kind of tiny blockage in the urethra or something that causes the 2 stream phenomenon?I do prefer when it just shoots out in one good stream.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Mmm, this is an interesting one..yes of course it's somewhat hard to control the stream, but once it gathers momentum it usually 'straightens' out. I must say that, when I'm crouching over the loo...(I sit on the seat with contact...in my own home...but hover above it in public loos), there's an unfortunate stream that dribbles over my bum, at the start and end of urinating. Hope this helps your query fannywatcher.

• Hot 1

Ironbladderman is right, this is usually caused my cum residue on the end of your dick, it can be cured by wiping thoroughly after tugging off (or your girlfriend wiping with her tongue after a blowjob) If it is occuring on a night out, it is probably because you have been checking out some girl with a cute butt, and precum is starting to seep out. Same for girls . . . . . . . . .they just need a DAMN GOOD LICKING :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: to sort the problem out (and even if its not a problem, they should have a damn good licking anyway . . . :redface:.er, just in case :laugh: )

Mmm, this is an interesting one..yes of course it's somewhat hard to control the stream, but once it gathers momentum it usually 'straightens' out. I must say that, when I'm crouching over the loo...(I sit on the seat with contact...in my own home...but hover above it in public loos), there's an unfortunate stream that dribbles over my bum, at the start and end of urinating. Hope this helps your query fannywatcher.

Sally,your account of female urination got me going,ive just watched a clip,filmed from below and behind,of a girl sat on a bath,and her pee also ran down her butt,along the crease where your bum ends and your leg begins,and she wiped it clean afterwards,as she was quite soaked.I love to see the wiping part as its so feminine.Of course,i "enjoyed" myself watching this...

• Hot 1