Lindsay and Maeby (Part 2)

See also part 1 - http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/lindsay-and-maeby-part-1.318/

I have just read the confession by my mother, describing that incident in my bedroom when she caught me peeing on the carpet. Yeah, I'm Maeby and my mother is called Lindsay, and you may have read the same thing. I won't go over that again, because my mum has already described it pretty well. But I must say that what started out as a major embarassment turned out to be so cool when she decided to piss on my carpet too! I never expected that!

Anyway, I notice that she has said nothing more, least not that I have ever seen, so now it is my turn. And if she ever gets to see it, I kind of relish the thought of her reading this! Suffice it to say that now that my mum and I are aware of the fact that we both actually enjoy peeing in naughty places, it has brought us closer together in a way. We don't really argue anymore, and seem to have a much more mature respect for each other. And we have kind of agreed that it is our secret, no one else must ever know, including my father. But we have agreed that it is ok to pee anywhere, so long as we are discreet about it and clean up after ourselves.

I sure did have fun after that. I peed on my bedroom carpet a few times. But cleaning up afterwards was kind of a drag, so mostly I chose easier surfaces, peeing on the tiled floors in the kitchen or bathroom and suchlike. And peeing all over the dirty clothes in the linen basket was good, because they were going to be washed anyway. And I knew it was ok because mum did it too!

After the incident in the bedroom I never knew for a while whether she was having this kind of fun, but knew she might be because she had said it was ok. Anyway, a few weeks after our bedroom "quality time" I was taking a shower when she entered the bathroom - I hadn't locked the door - and said that she needed to pee. But instead of using the toilet, she approaced the linen basket, stood over it, lifted her skirt - no panties underneath - and started to pee in it, flashing me a grin as she did so. Quite a long pee as well, and the clothes must have been soaked - but as she pointed out, they were going to be washed anyway.

Another time I walked into her bedroom one morning to fetch a comb - couldn't find mine - and there she was squatting nude beside the bed, pissing in full flow on the carpet. She just smiled at me, said "hi", and carried right on pissing! Once I walked in the front door, turned a corner into the hallway - and there was mum totally naked and facing the wall with her hips thrust forward, pissing against the wall! She smiled at me and just carried on, her piss flowing down the wall and onto the carpet below.

Well, I kind of got the message now that I didn't have to hide my own fun from her. She never went out of her way to do it in front of me but clearly wasn't bothered if I saw her and was happy to carry on. So next time I felt like pissing on the kitchen floor, I didn't let the fact that she was in there washing the dishes stop me. I simply took off all my clothes, walked nude into the kitchen, and told my mother I was going to pee as I parted my legs. She just raised an eyebrow and smiled approvingly as my yellow piss started splashing down all over the kitchen floor.

We don't worry about each other being around now when we decide to have fun pissing everywhere. We sometimes walk in on each other peeing all over the place, and think nothing about doing it right in front of each other. I am happy that my mum approves of me enjoying myself in this way and am glad that she understands how much fun it can be.

One night we really did let our hair down. Dad has gone away on business for a while, so whilst my mum and I sat watching DVDs in the living room, drinking wine and getting jolly, we decided to have fun all evening pissing all over the living room carpet! And, amongst much tipsy giggling, we sort of ended up pissing on the coffee table too, as well as all over the sofa and against the wall. At one point, mum commented on how good looking the male actor on the TV at that moment was - and decided to give him a golden shower by pissing against the TV screen! We both thought that hilarious!

Sure was fun, but the clean up job was pretty horrendous in the morning! Can't do that too many times without ruining the carpet and furniture.

Anyway, have fun reading this, mother!

• Like 1

As interesting as the other two parts are, this one is my favourite. It may well be the sheer number of situations hinted at (*), but I believe that it is the fact of "catching" someone in the act; I can imagine myself turning a corner in my own flat and being met with such a lovely sight.

(*) There is something about a burst of short scenes; as much as I generally prefer detailed scenes with alternate focus on the action and the state of mind/reactions of the various participants and spectators, I do love those bursts.

Using characters from Arrested Development?....I approve!!!!!:thumbsup:

The characters were first used in the pee fetish story world by Leaky_One. I have commandeered them from her. But yes, I have heard that she took the characters from Arrested Development in the first place, though I myself have never seen that show.