The Passing Place

OK here's a short story based on a true sighting of sorts in Scotland some years ago.

I was driving on a 'B' road which for non UK readers is a single track road, often without much room for two cars to pass in places. For this reason Passing Places are provided where possible. These are small grassed cut outs at the side of the road you can just pull in to to let another car pass - I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway I needed a pee - was at the point of holding myself through my trousers. Then I saw a Passing Place. I pulled in and switched off the engine. It was a deserted road, and the middle of the day - nobody around.

I got out of my car and climbed a small embankment - there was a clump of bushes which would provide the necessary privacy.

With no time to lose I unzipped, grasped my penis and gratefully began to water the grass. The relief was amazing. As the pain in my bladder subsided I started to take in my surroundings. It was then I noticed the tissues. Crumpled up handy sized tissues (you know the ones you get in a small handbag sized plastic packet) all over the grass. Definitely not Man Sized tissues.

Then I noticed the underwear. I had to have a look. There, hanging on the lower branch of a bush was a screwed up pair of sheer black tights (panty hose). A pair of white, lace trimmed briefs were tangled up in the gusset of the tights. I picked them up and quickly dropped the soggy bundle. They were soaking wet and it had not rained for several days - unusual for Scotland I know.

It was apparent that I was not the only person to have sought refuge in the Pissing (I mean Passing) Place. A desperate female motorist had obviously visited the spot recently. And judging by the state of her discarded underwear she had not quite made it. In fact, she must have done the lot in her knickers!

I was so turned on at the thought I was tempted to do something else, but decided to wait until I got to a public loo.

I got back into my car and drove off, leaving the evidence of the lady's little mishap behind. After 30 minutes I reached my destination, and went straight to the gents to take matters in hand so to speak.

It didn't take me long: imagining a well dressed business woman perhaps, driving along in dire need, and searching for somewhere to relieve her bursting bladder. The Passing Place must've been a welcome sight. I imagine her scrambling up the same embankment heading for the bushes, hampered perhaps by high heels and a tight skirt. She reaches the safety of the bushes but its too late - even as her hands rip up her skirt and reach for the waistband of her tights she is pissing fully into her knickers. Hot torrents of urine are snaking down her thighs, and splashing onto her heels.

Our heroine just stands there and empties her bladder into her underwear, groaning with relief as the pressure subsides. She undresses and dries herself as best she can before discarding her soaking underwear. She'll have to go commando, and drive to her destination bare bottomed, leaving the evidence of her embarrassing little mishap behind for the next desperate motorist to find.

• Like 4

Great!I would be cautious if i hadnt actually seen the woman though..She might have been a nice old granny of 80 or something,caught short!I once saw 2 girls in the distance taking a wizz,and when i got to the scene,i knew what they were like.2 brunettes in 20s jogging,so i was happy to taste their piss etc.But very sexy anyway.

A more moral issue,is that i once also found a pair of damp knickers,but they were very small.Either the girl was about a size 4 and 4'11'',or they were off a little child.I chose NOT to pick them up.This was in a public park,where kids do have accidents,and the mum will just chuck them away.You sometimes have to think of these things.