Soaking Mary

We had had a few drinks the other night, Mary got into hers in a big way, tipping them down rapidly.

She kept bugging us to keep up, keeping them coming, bringing a water every now and then.

Maigh played along, giving me a nudge, giggling that Mary was in a mood. I was fooling about with FL Studio, and after a couple of beers, moved the keyboard away and sat back to watch the fun.

This went on for a while, getting more and more merry as the night progressed, and then got quiet as we snuggled together and watched one of their favorite movies (Ecstasy Water 2). Eventually or predictably, Mary announced that she was ready, and wobbled off to the bathroom. Maigh and I followed, Maigh giggling that it was about time, laughing that her back teeth were drowning. I was uncomfortably full too, and gave Maigh a nudge or two to get her moving.

Mary, still dressed in jeans, red jumper, with a white shirt under it, was sitting on the floor, propped against the edge of the spa, smiling up at us.

"Who's first?" she murmured lustily.

Maigh raised a hand, "You want clothes on or off?"

"Off, I want to perve on your beautiful nakedness."

Maigh hastily complied, kicking off her shoes and getting jeans down in what seemed like one smooth motion.

She moved over to Mary, standing over her knees, feet apart and asked if she was ready.

Mary held up a hand, "wait lassie, let me look at you first." she murmured softly, her Scottish purr more pronounced. "Aye, gorgeous, lassie, just perfect." she finished, nodding up at Maigh.

Maigh kind of sighed and pee was hissing out of her, hitting Mary under her chin, getting a shocked gasp, then she leaned into the spray, pee splattering everywhere, soaking into her jumper, pee spots all over her jeans, gurgling mouthfuls of pee. She moved closer, under Maigh's hose, tilting her face up, getting the full force, pee dripping from her hair. Maigh started to slow, and Mary opened her mouth to catch the last squirts.

Maigh looked down, staring at Mary, in her private place again, so I eased her aside, kicked off my shoes and dropped my jeans, Mary watching silently. I started to pee, aiming for her boobies but she sat abruptly, letting my piss splash her face, opening her sweet mouth and letting it fill. She slowly leaned back and I hosed her down, all over her jumper, down to her crotch then back up again, slowing to a stop. She sat up then, taking me in her mouth, her tongue doing interesting things, then let me go.

That was all the pee for the night, spectacular as usual, and I was treated to a girl on girl session, so sensual and tender, a shower and bed for a loving snuggle. (I got some attention from both of them the next morning, so I wasn't left out altogether, lol.)

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and love the randomness of our lives

Scot_Lover

• Hot 2