Aunty J's Desperate Visit

I first posted this true account on Peesearch, and thought I'd share here:

http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=57185&page=2&pp=10

This is a true account, which happened many years ago when I was living at home in England.

I was in my room one afternoon and the doorbell rang. My mother answered and it was her friend J. J was around 40 years old, a slim brunette and very attractive.

Before my mum could say more then "Hello", J blurted out "Please can I use you loo?" and I heard the sound of footsteps hurrying upstairs to the bathroom.

I could hardly breathe as I strained to hear what happened next through the thin bedroom door, which was opposite our only bathroom.

J didn't even have time to shut the bathroom door. Her heels click clacked rapidly across the vinyl floor, then there was a hurried rustle of clothing as her underwear was snatched down, and a clattering sound as her lovely bare bottom settled onto the seat. She must have started weeing as she sat, as her stream of pent up urine hit the water with a powerful splash before she adjusted her position to hiss powerfully against the porcelain, gasping with relief as she poured forth into our loo. After what seemed an eternity but must have been 20 or 30 seconds J's stream died off into a tinkle. I hear the toilet roll rattle then the loo flush.

J didn't stop for coffee, but left immediately after explaining to my mum that she'd been caught short whilst driving home from the shops and our house was the nearest place she could get to. "Thank goodness you were home, I don't know what I'd have done!". I think I do, and it would have meant an extra load of laundry. In fact, I often wonder if she had had a bit of a mishap has she hopped up and down on our doorstep.

J was caught short on numerous family trips out over the years, and provided me with much entertainment.

I have many more accounts that I will post on this subject, all true.

• Like 2