Desperate journey home

I'm on the tube going home late at night - about 11pm. As we approach my station I notice a girl gets up in front of me, the first thing I notice (to be honest!) is her tight dress which shows a clear VPL of some frilly-edged knickers. Then I notice that she's bobbing up and down slightly at the knees with her legs pressed together. I wondered if she might need a wee... the train pulls into a station and the doors open, she shoots off and quickly trots towards the exit. She's slim with a pert backside, with brown hair held up in a bun, wearing a tight black dress and black tights which as I said above showed off her knicker line.

As she got to the exit stairway there were two other girls walking up the stairs with a small gap, this girl ran through the gap knocking into one of them, shouting "really sorry!" over her shoulder as she did. She then walked very quickly down the passageway which leads to the escalators, I was behind although not wanting to appear to be watching her. At the foot of the escalators she initially walked to the one going down, then turned back and selected the correct one, which lost her valuable time (but meant I caught up!). The escalator was relatively busy with partygoers coming home, all standing not walking, but she walked up. I was sure she must be desperate for a wee. I followed walking up and we reached the top where the ticket gates are. She made a beeline immediately for the manned gate and spoke to an attendant. I could overhear "I really need the toilet, I'm desperate, pleeeease?" whilst she bobbed up and down for emphasis. Unfortunately (for her at least) the attendant refused her access to the staff facilities. She tried again but it was obvious the attendant was unrelenting. Defeated, she swiped out of the gates and ran towards the exit.

After the gates are two choices - you can turn right to the main road, where there is a pub, a KFC and a McDonalds which all have toilets. Or you can turn left to the side exit where there's nothing but houses. She turned left - obviously doesn't know this area! She came out the side exit and the main road here is about 10ft above the station, with a stairway above. There's also a walkway at the station level which goes underneath an office block - it's fairly dingy and not a place you'd want to go. She turns left and runs across this walkway to the other side - there's nowhere which might have a toilet, and no cover. She stops at the edge, bobbing up and down, and then sees a doorway to her right which is fairly well concealed. It used to be the entrance to some flats although all the residents have moved out these days, but it's still in relatively good repair. In fact, if you didn't know it was empty, you'd expect a resident to turn up at the door wanting to go in. I saw her disappear into the doorway...

I knew what she was about to do but could I pull this off? I turned the corner myself and walked into the doorway with some keys in my hand. I was greeted by the site of this pretty girl, with her skirt pulled up to her neck, pissing fiercely with a loud hiss in a puddle on the doorway. I could see her unshaved lady-bits, with a fierce split stream coming out, and I could see her white knickers with lace around the edges, complete with a damp spot. She looked at me and said "Oh my god... I'm soooooo sorry.... oh my god..." and then sighed in relief as she continued to piss like a racehorse. I was quite astounded at how she managed to continue to empty her bladder all over the doorway. She had obviously consumed a huge quantity of liquid. The stream went into bursts as she emptied the last bit of her bladder, and then she sighed, and seemed to realise what she'd done. "Oh my god... what have I done, I'm so so sorry..." I made a noncommittal "it's ok", she elaborated "I was so desperate, there was nowhere to go, I just had to before it was too late... oh my god". She pulled up her knickers and adjusted her skirt, then headed off at a much slower pace.

I wondered if I was dreaming! I put the keys to my work locker back in my pocket, and a few minutes later left the doorway and continued home.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2