My Wife in Pantyhose.

27sluts

All i can say to that is,ooooofffff!!Lucky guy,your missus is very sexy.How do you feel about guys "enjoying" themselves with her pics?:whistling:There is one thing that i cant ask,as she is your wife.Erm,do you have any what we could call "speciality" pictures of her?No disrespect intended,27,she is hot.

All i can say to that is,ooooofffff!!Lucky guy,your missus is very sexy.How do you feel about guys "enjoying" themselves with her pics?:whistling:There is one thing that i cant ask,as she is your wife.Erm,do you have any what we could call "speciality" pictures of her?No disrespect intended,27,she is hot.

I am lucky

! She is one hot lady whom I love dearly. I love the thoughts of other men wanking over her pics, heck I want to see her being fucked by other men! I love it when she flirts with other men, so if you would like to share what you'd like to do with my wife please fire away - if not here then PM me!

Will be trying to get some piss shots this week.

DSCF9008_1.JPG.7811d64f1d5aadfb237d292e1155f3ba.JPG

DSCF9009.JPG.f3b6ee3d8b00c59f71bdf0a89c44fcc6.JPG

• Like 2
I am lucky[ATTACH=full]14910[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]14911[/ATTACH] ! She is one hot lady whom I love dearly. I love the thoughts of other men wanking over her pics, heck I want to see her being fucked by other men! I love it when she flirts with other men, so if you would like to share what you'd like to do with my wife please fire away - if not here then PM me!

Will be trying to get some piss shots this week.

Well,if i may say,i would fuck her for sure,especially in that get up.Also id love to just wank in front of her while she pisses in the toilet.Very nice!:wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Oh yes,id watch her fanny alright!im glad no offence,its just a bit of fun innit?My regards to your good lady.:wink:

my good lady and her girlfriend went into town this afternoon and had a fine time! men chatting her up all the while, even a 75 yr old got a kiss off her! sadly nothing more! but its a start!

hope I get to see her being fucked soon!!!

obviously no offense taken!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for black pantyhose! I am a leg n ass man, always have been, and I have an inbuilt radar with an advance warning system built in! Today whilst going to the dentist I saw so many women in black pantyhose, it was such a turn on! Lucy for me my wife indulges me and wears what she knows turns me on!

Lucky? Damn well yes!!! And I count my blessings!

Turns me on knowing other men want to fuck my wife! I love seeing their lusting stares as she walks past them! My cock rises impressively! Ive never been a jealous man, even when I was in my early 20's I was like this! A girlfriend of mine agreed to fuck three of us - mind blowing, and cock blowing too! I went last and her pussy was overflowing with the two other guys cum - I really loved that feeling of cum sloshing around as I was fucking her! The sight of her swollen pussy lips and leaking cunt was a sight to behold!!!

A few years ago my wife had a fuck buddy when I was having health issues, and they fucked without protection! Still turns me on!

• Like 2

being there with a front row seat as another man fucked her was a giant turn on, getting a close up view of his cock entering and exiting her pussy is a turn on which words fail to convey!!! my cock is rock hard as I write this!

I enjoyed seeing his cum leaking out of her pussy, and then cleaning her pussy. The taste of cum and pussy is WOW O WOW! Also the taste of cock and cum on her lips as we kiss is mindblowing!

Off for a cold shower!

• Like 1
Not the greatest pics, but we are returning to the adventure playground with caution!

Hope they are OK.[ATTACH=full]14620[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]14621[/ATTACH]

I like the one with her skirt up a bit,its like im about to give her a good groping,with my dick rubbing on her tights.....:wink:

• Like 1
I like the one with her skirt up a bit,its like im about to give her a good groping,with my dick rubbing on her tights.....:wink:

and me sitting watching quietly playing with my cock, waiting to see your manhood enter my slutty wife's cunt!

over to you FW!

and me sitting watching quietly playing with my cock, waiting to see your manhood enter my slutty wife's cunt!

over to you FW!

Whatever would make you happy!How about then i pull out of her,and she sucks me as i cum,dribbling on to her tits?I hope your sexy wife is doing ok!

Whatever would make you happy!How about then i pull out of her,and she sucks me as i cum,dribbling on to her tits?I hope your sexy wife is doing ok!

Oh yes! Then I would kiss her and taste your cum which is still in her mouth, I would tongue her for more! I'd also taste her pussy and taste yours and hers juices!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JesseP.

I am not a true poo lover, it is only the sensations of it exiting which turns me on. I have never wanted to 'play' around with it! My wife enjoys pissing on me, and poo is definitely a no go for her too!!!

A visit eh! Always a possibility! PM me your thoughts on this matter, and don't be shy!!!

• Like 1