Wanking

F.W

Come on guys.... I want to hear some answers to this question.

Very difficult. But I don't try to hide it. If I have a boner and someone wants to look at my crotch, I choose to believe they are enjoying it.

A boner can happen at the strangest of times, sometimes just while driving. I think it is the vibration. Once I was on the highway, on came the boner and I thought stuff it so flopped him out and wanked until I exploded while driving. That was pretty cool.

Come on guys.... I want to hear some answers to this question.

We just do the best we can under the circumstances. I know when I go commando it's much more obvious when I've got a hard-on. I don't know if others might notice, nor do I really care too much. It's a completely natural state and guys have trouble controlling it. It's actually easier if there are lots of gorgeous girls around, especially topless or bikini'd. My cock goes into overdrive for a while but eventually just relaxes while I enjoy the view. It would stand up without hesitation if one of those skantily-clad ladies was to actually pay attention to it.

Things that get me hard include: a light skirt that blows up in the wind, camel toe when wearing leggings, almost see-through tops and prominent nipples, the list goes on and on. It goes to say that I'd be hard as a rock if I spotted a naked cleft under a girls skirt or a flow of golden water, but those sightings are rare as elves and pixies.

Guest UnabashedUser

A boner has a mind of it's own. Totally unpredictable. The maniac in your pants. The hardness that MUST be obeyed or blueballs are the consequence. Women know this and exploit it. Many girls get their first taste of a boner while dancing with boys at tender ages and feel it grow as they embrace in the dance. Some girls instinctively rub up against it, others do it on purpose as they're known as 'cockteasers' Either way, boners ROCK.... which I'm sure we''ll all agree.

Guest UnabashedUser
I like both and I got a wanking question i just need advice whether its common or not. Ok a guy I slept with last nite said I masturbate in my sleep although im not aware im doing it! He said he was fascinated watchin me though is this a common thing or is there sumat wrong with me :frown:

Noooo watching a girl rub herself is extremely hot. Sometimes the wife and I masturbate for each other just on a whim of the moment. Everyone does it whether they admit it or not.

Guest UnabashedUser
I have a BF who is well endowed. He gets hard at the drop of a hat and I'm constantly teasing him about it.

You know, its a golden sex rule: If a girl teases a guy about his hardon, she is obligated to do something about it :)

A boner has a mind of it's own. Totally unpredictable. The maniac in your pants. The hardness that MUST be obeyed or blueballs are the consequence. Women know this and exploit it. Many girls get their first taste of a boner while dancing with boys at tender ages and feel it grow as they embrace in the dance. Some girls instinctively rub up against it, others do it on purpose as they're known as 'cockteasers' Either way, boners ROCK.... which I'm sure we''ll all agree.

It still works!

I go dancing with several guys that I see regularly. Yes I can still feel it against my leg and love every minute of it. Yeah I tease them for a while, but they usually get lucky afterwards....... A couple of times in the parking lot before we made it to my place or his.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
It still works!

I go dancing with several guys that I see regularly. Yes I can still feel it against my leg and love every minute of it. Yeah I tease them for a while, but they usually get lucky afterwards....... A couple of times in the parking lot before we made it to my place or his.

They're lucky stiffs. WE do love the teasing as long as you mean it :) :)

A good rule is,if you DONT fancy a guy,then DO NOT even look at his hard-on,because the very fact you acknowledge it,will increase his desire.If you tap it,then its in on your own head!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/29/2016 at 7:23 PM, ukpee said:

After a while nip into the nearest bathroom and have long hard quiet wank.

Yeah preferably a public toilet as I love to hear other boys going to the toilet! Really gets me excited when another boy comes into the toilet with a full tank load of piss and you can hear it all splattering in the toilet or water tinkling if he’s doing it in a stall!

A few boys doing that...and I’m squirting!!

Ukpee do you like listening to other boys’ toilet needs when you’re making the white stuff? 🙂