Wanking

F.W

• 4 weeks later...

I like both and I got a wanking question i just need advice whether its common or not. Ok a guy I slept with last nite said I masturbate in my sleep although im not aware im doing it! He said he was fascinated watchin me though is this a common thing or is there sumat wrong with me :(

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

It's shame you are missing all the fun you are having while you are asleep. Don't be embarrassed about it and I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

Sleep sex, or sexsomnia, is a condition in which a person will engage in sexual acts while still asleep. A condition usually occupied by another sleep disorder it can include such acts as masturbation, fondling themselves or others, having sex with another person.

I like both and I got a wanking question i just need advice whether its common or not. Ok a guy I slept with last nite said I masturbate in my sleep although im not aware im doing it! He said he was fascinated watchin me though is this a common thing or is there sumat wrong with me :frown:

If i was in bed with you,Loveangel,id try make sure you didnt need to wank in the first place!:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I like to see men wanting and pissing at the same time!

Thats often difficult to do.Guys cant piss and ejaculate at the same time,or its often hard to piss with an erection,or wank with a softie...Its all pipes and valves down there!

• Like 1

I would guess that Pissing with a hard on is something that almost every male faces every morning after getting out of bed.

I always thought that the Pissing mechanism was locked off as it got closer to ejaculation time.

However, I have read many accounts of a guy Pissing in a Ladies Pussy, something that I could never have managed to do.

I was able to make use of this if I had to Piss very badly. All that I had to do was to get a roaring hard on. Then no way was I going to Piss.

• Like 2

How do u guys cope in the summer with all those sexy girls scantily clad. I like to wear as little as possible in this weather. Today I was wearing a skimpy short dress with no panties or bra. I myself was feeling turned on by all the exposed flesh but you guys can't hide a boner! How do u cope? Especially on beaches if they are topless?

• Hot 1
How do u guys cope in the summer with all those sexy girls scantily clad. I like to wear as little as possible in this weather. Today I was wearing a skimpy short dress with no panties or bra. I myself was feeling turned on by all the exposed flesh but you guys can't hide a boner! How do u cope? Especially on beaches if they are topless?

With me,its when i see VPL(visible panty line).We dont walk around getting hard ons every 2 minutes you know!:wink:

Maybe some of us are not blessed with a big cock and kind of get by?

Come on guys.... I want to hear some answers to this question.

A boner will happen independently of your wishes.You can be talking to a girl quite nicely above the belt,whilst below a guy could be oozing juice into his undies.You can discreetly try to hoist it into an upward position until it subsides.

• Like 1

It happens far more if you are thinking about it, as im around a busy city centre a lot, i see lots of women and some grab your attention more than others but it doesnt mean you end up with a hard on.

Equally just sometimes thinking about somebody without seeing them can equally lead to a huge trouser tent!

• Like 1
I would guess that Pissing with a hard on is something that almost every male faces every morning after getting out of bed.

I always thought that the Pissing mechanism was locked off as it got closer to ejaculation time.

However, I have read many accounts of a guy Pissing in a Ladies Pussy, something that I could never have managed to do.

I was able to make use of this if I had to Piss very badly. All that I had to do was to get a roaring hard on. Then no way was I going to Piss.

I have done this many times and it is hot as hell. Holding my girl up whilst I am standing and inside her and then pissing inside her. I think this has to be one of my favourite things. Being able to let it go inside her and have it run back out all over me - wow.

I can piss while wanking and fully hard, in fact it is one of the things that turns me on even more. Just lucky in this case I suppose.

• Hot 1