Naughty pee in a nightclub

Here is a story by Somedood123, originally posted on Peesearch.net in the Wet Carpet magazine thread. Have added a title and made some very minor editing to better delineate seperate girl's conversations and prevent this looking like a letter.....

My name is Samantha. The other weekend I went to a night club with a friend. Her name is Michelle. We were both wearing skirts, but I didn't have any panties on. I don't know about Michelle. Naturally, with the drinks flowing, it wasn't more than an hour or two before I was beginning to feel a strong urge in my abdomen. Now, as you would expect, the line to the restrooms was horrendously long, the way it always is in these kind of places. I noticed that Michelle had began fidgeting and crossing her legs a little. She obviously needed to pee as well. I glanced towards the restrooms, and figured that with a line at that size, it would be a wait of at least 20 minutes. I wasn't sure if I could hold on for that long.

"Oh man. God! Why do these lines always have to be so awfully long. I gotta pee!", Michelle exclaimed.

"Yeah. I gotta go really badly too. Looks like a wait of at least 20 minutes. Not sure I can hold on that long." I replied back.

"Maybe we can go outside and find a public bathroom somewhere?", Michelle asked.

"Well, unless you're ready to call it a night, I don't see that as an option.", I said and continued, "They have some weird policy where if you leave the club, you're not allowed to come back in that night. Some security thing as far as I heard".

"Well, what are we supposed to do then?", Michelle asked.

"I dunno. I guess we better get in line and hope for the best.", I responded. Secretly, I was thinking about pulling up my skirt slightly, and then pee slowly where I was sitting, but I wasn't sure how that would work out.

Just then, one of Michelle's friends showed up. She was wearing a short dress.

"Heyy Amy. I didn't know you were here. This is my friend Samantha. Samantha, this is Amy." Michelle said as she introduced me.

"Hi! Yeah, I got here a little while ago. Listen, I gotta pee real' quick. Be right back.", Amy said.

"Good luck with that. You'll be waiting for quite a while.", Michelle said as she once more crossed her legs and pointed towards the restrooms.

"Oh, well damn. I guess I'll have to use the other place then. You two look like you gotta go as well. Why don't you join me?", Amy said.

"There's another restroom!?", Michelle said. Her face suddenly lit up.

"Yeah, come on now.", Amy responded as she began leading the way.

Amy led us down a small, fairly low-lit corridor. Another woman came out from the corridor, and as she passed, Amy said something along the lines of "Looks like someone else discovered this place.". Michelle noticed a door that said "Employees only".

"Are we going to use the staff facilities?", she asked.

"I don't think so. That door is always locked", Amy replied as she grabbed the handle. It was locked.

"Well, what then?", Michelle asked again.

Amy didn't say anything.

A few seconds thereafter, we reached the end of the corridor. I looked down towards the gray carpet and noticed a fair-sized puddle.

"I don't know about you two, but I really have to pee. And besides, like I said, looks like someone else already found this spot.", Amy said, obviously referring to the girl we passed earlier.

"What, here?", Michelle said, "We can't pee here. That's gross and disrespectful!".

"Maybe so, but does it really matter now? Do you want to piss yourself?", Amy responded while hiking up her dress. "I'm sorry, Michelle, but I can't wait much longer", she said as she squatted down. I noticed she, like myself, wasn't wearing any panties.

As you might imagine, I was thrilled to be in this situation, and I wasn't going to let it go to waste. Besides, I really did have to pee quite badly. "Sorry...", I mumbled as I began to pull up my skirt. Amy was already peeing a strong stream onto the carpet, adding to the damp spot already there. She peed for a long time, and I intended to join her before she finished. I was tingling with excitement as I finally managed to get the first few drops going. This quickly turned into a solid, hissing flow, and I was rewarded with relief, but I was also beginning to feel aroused. This was so naughty, the naughtiest thing I had ever done.

Amy had finished her pee and was lowering her dress when Michelle exclaimed, "I can't believe you're doing this, peeing inside on the floor, and now I gotta go even worse.". She was obviously feeling very desperate by now.

"I'm sorry, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. And the carpet was wet already...", Amy responded, "You look so desperate, girl. Just pee here. It doesn't matter now anyway, the carpet is already soaked. No one will ever know.".

Having finished my pee, I stood up and adjusted my skirt. Michelle was now fidgeting more rapidly. She looked to be mere minutes away from losing control.

"Listen, Michelle. You're going to pee in this club and it probably won't be in the restroom with the way the lines are. Whether you want to pee yourself or not, is your choice, I suppose.", I said to her, softly.

"Ookay... I guess you're right", she said, "but promise me, please never tell anyone about this. And make sure no one sees...".

"Trust me. It'll be our little secret.", Amy said.

And with that, Michelle lowered her panties, hiked up her skirt and squatted. Amy and I were shielding her from view even though there was no one around. She really had to go. It took no more than a second before a strong stream of clear urine sprung forth from her pussy. "Oh, this feels so good", Michelle exclaimed. She peed a solid stream for about half a minute before the hissing sound finally began to diminish. "I really needed that", she said while pulling up her panties and adjusting her skirt.

"Sure looks like it!", Amy said, giggling.

"Someone must have spilled a large drink here.", I said as we walked back in to the main part of the club.

I wonder if Amy feels the same way about this whole peeing in naughty places thing as I do. It sounded like it was a fairly regular occurrence for her. And what might Michelle be thinking after that? Maybe one day I'll find out.

• Hot 2