A great day of peeing

This is a story originally written by cj_mercline on Peesearch.net, again as a post in the Wet Carpet magazine thread there, hence my need to give it a title......

Hi! This is my first time writing – but not my first time wetting the carpet!

First of all, you should know that I wet myself regularly, out of convenience, not because I couldn’t make it to the ladies’ room. Which I only use for that ‘other’ business, lol. Second, I never wear panties, of any kind, so I don’t consider it wetting unless I’m wearing jeans or shorts. I always pee myself while at work, waitressing at a local restaurant (knee-length dresses are awesome for peeing yourself), and I met a cute guy the other day – and found out that he’s into naughty peeing, too!

I had been serving his table for nearly half an hour (among various other times too), and noticed him acting peculiar. Pretending to work, I watched as he put his hand beneath the table cloth, and fidgeted around a bit. Then, I watched his face relax, and become content. OhEmGee, he had pulled his wiener out of his pants, and was peeing on the floor! I was incredibly turned on, and peed myself a bit, too! Just as he was rearranging himself under the table, I approached his table, and chatted with him. So smooth, pretending like nothing had happened. If I hadn’t seen it, I wouldn’t’ve believed it! He got around to asking me out, and I said yes.

We went for drinks at the diner a few miles away, and while we were chatting, I let some more pee go. It was just about then that he knocked his silverware packet to the floor, and bent down to retrieve it! I was so embarrassed; I knew he’d see the puddle I was making! When he sat up again, I was bright red in the face, and ready to run away crying – he surprised me by admitting that he had just peed himself, ‘cause he was so into our conversation! I looked under the table myself, and sure enough, there was a puddle under his feet as well as mine!

I also noticed a rather sizable something else – a bulge in his pants’ crotch! I didn’t know what was more amazing, the hard-on, or the wet pants and puddle! Then, he said something that really set my pulse flying – he asked me to put my hand under the table, and he placed it on his member, which seemed ready to burst the fly of his pants!

Shyly, having never admitted this to anyone else, I told him about the times I’ll pee in the movie theater, in a check-out line, or even at work, and how I’ll pee myself at work all day until I run outside and pee a gusher out past the back door of the restaurant when I can’t just pee in little spurts anymore. I also told him about my masturbating when I get home from work, as soon as I get in the door, strip, pee on the living room rug, then shower, and masturbate myself off to dream land.

We’re both so hot by now, that when he tells me that he’s about to ruin his pants (hehehe, I’ve never done that to a guy before!), I offer to take care of it, if he’ll drive me home.

We’re not even half way there when he tells me he doesn’t think he can “make it” ( :tongue: ), so I tell him to pull over. He nearly runs us into the ditch, he’s in such a hurry! Before the car is even turned off, I have my seat belt off, and his pants zipper undone. It doesn’t take much effort to unfasten his pants, and his penis is springing into sight – and what a sight it is! It takes my breath away! Then, like I’ve done this a thousand times before (even though it’s actually the first time, lol), I lick his “head” a few times before really “going down” on him, as one of my friends would say. I’ve just started when he yells to me that he’s about to “cum”. I’ve been warned about this, so I calmly continue, making sure that I’m back up to the top when he shoots like a cannon! Mmmmm, so tasty!

After a minute of us both recovering, I tell him that I never got to finish peeing back at the diner, so he tells me to just go in the car!

I don’t hesitate, and pull my skirt all the way up to expose my now hot and wet coochie, spread my legs, put my feet up on the dash – and let go! It doesn’t last nearly as long as I’d like, but it’s still satisfying. Especially with him watching.

After I’m finished, I surprise him – and myself! – by putting my fingers to my wet love hole, and rubbing one out! Again, a first, masturbating in front of a guy! He had tried to put his wiener back in his pants, but gave up when I started to pee, and was now rubbing one out with me! I had never seen a guy masturbating, and watched everything! We both ended up coming together at the same time, setting each others’ orgasms off! Magnificent!

Well, we finally ended up back at my place, lol, and got undressed in a hurry, making out as we do so! After admiring each other’s bodies for a few minutes, I start leading him to my bedroom. He stops, and I look back at him, concerned that he had changed his mind, or something! He smiles sweetly at me, and reminds me of my peeing in the living room whenever I get home from work. I flush, delighted that he remembers, as I lead him to the living room. Taking his swollen member in my hand and aiming it, I wait for him to start. It takes a few minutes, but he trickles, then spurts, finally gushing on the carpet! I have so much fun, aiming his stream all over the carpet, but also getting incredibly horny! I can’t wait ‘til he finishes!

He finally empties his bladder, and I beg him to not wait anymore, to take me right then and there! He obliges, bending me forwards over the arm of the sofa, and taking me from behind! It’s not the most romantic way I would’ve chosen my first time, but it sure is sexy! Even though we had both just orgasmed a little while ago – him twice in a row! – it still doesn’t take long at all for both of us to orgasm again! The bliss I feel has no description, no words!

On my way down from orgasm-level heaven, my bladder betrays me, releasing some left-over pee, all over his hand, which he had slid around my hip and between my legs. He doesn’t seem to mind, never makes a sound about it, so I relax further, and enjoy the contentment.

What a great day it’s turned out to be.

• Thanks 1