Outside Loo

My girlfriend lived with her grandmother and her great grandmother in a old four story house with no inside bathroom only an outside loo, and a tin bath used in the kitchen. To get to the loo you had to go through the backroom and then the kitchen and the wash house and out into the yard.

We use to go up to the very top rooms of the house to hang out together. If I needed a pee ( I did not like to go down and out past both grandmothers and so) we would both go into the back attic room and open the window and I would pee onto the roof below it, the piss would run down the roof and into the guttering and down the pipe to the drain. But if my girlfriend needed to pee, I would say to her to sit on the window edge with her ass out of it but she was afraid she might fall and so would take the basin from under the jug on the washstand, place it on a small armchair and sit on it as if it was a toilet and have her pee then wipe herself with the corner of the window curtain before emptying it out the window and putting it back under the jug.

If it was to windy and or raining out side I would pee into the jug and some times get her to do so as I held it for her, befor pourig our combined piss out the windows.

Happy days.

When her great grandmother died my girlfriend and her grandmother moved into I new house, outside the town with an inside toilet and separate bathroom with a shower but that is another story not for this site