My wifes best friend

I like the gist of your tale - it's great being out with drinking women getting drunk isn't it? I remember such days well. And yeah - albeit usually outside as in your tale - once drunk and full bladdered they do often frequently pee all over the place. :)

I once saw one girl peeing right out in the open in the middle of a busy pavement.

But one tale that seriously aroused me - sadly I wasn't there myself - I was told by male work colleagues who had just returned from a holiday in Spain that involved much drinking. In a nightclub they'd all got chatting to this girl who at some point said she needed to pee. Influenced by the drink they all half jokingly asked her if they could watch - and she agreed!! And she asked them to gather around and shield her from view right there in the corner of the nightclub, as she squatted there peeing on the nightclub carpet! She joked about how her husband would kill her if he saw her doing this. Really wish I'd been there to see it. :)

Anyway.....and don't take this too critically. I only mean it as the most friendly advice. Much as I loved what you wrote it would have been an easier read if you had broken up your sentences just a little more with more full stops - or "periods" as the Americans call them. :thumbsup: