Experience Project: Stories and Confessions

I am about to upload a number of stories and confessions that I found at www.experienceproject.com and kept. Which is very fortunate, because almost all stories with a sexual content had been removed.

Since I'd like to ask the authors first, I won't upload anything for the next week or two, and I assume I won't get any answer from many of the members I intend to contact.

Should I get an o.k. from them, I would like to post them in a separate thread for each author, each thread been named after the author, like, for instance:

"Experience Project: Stories and Confessions from Xxxxx"

Should I get no response whatsoever after 1 or 2 weeks, I intend to post what I got anyway - there are some pretty original stories, which deserve to have an audience, in my opinion.

So, currently the list of authors is as follows:

Still have an Account at EP:

bangcasanova

fantasy359

hornyv

ilovenb

jaqueline888

kitty303

Mabel4

Metoo223

mmartin86

pissygurl

secretpeegirl

Sickgurl

Syndi23

wiccanprincess

Wildegrrrl

Could not be found by me at EP:

50th gal

dominatrixx

LittleBerry

twinkletwinkle

Of the members named above, the following names reappear:

at watchgirslpeeing.com:

AutumnPeach

at peasearch.net:

puddyls

mmartin86 (not active)

secretpeegirl (not active)

Sickgurl69 (not active; original author of the stories I have is named only "Sickgurl")

If you are one of the persons listed above (regardless if you have an account here with the original or a new, different name), please let me know what you wish regarding this matter.

If anyone knows any of the persons above, and knows they don't want their stories to be (re-)uploaded by someone else, please let me know as well.

@Admin / Moderators:

Anything you'd like to add or need to know from me beforehand ?

P.S.: I would post ALL of the stories in the "Fictional Stories"-Category, as some of them seemed to be fictional to me. This way I wont have to create two threads for the same author.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I do Hope that you might have saved some experiences fro a Female Member , username of Seeds 2345

As she really enjoyed in peeing in public as well as in private . That of wetting Herself too .

Which would be well worth saving them from E.P.

Unfortunately, what you see is what you get.

You can still "search" EP, you just gotta be clever. And it's a pain in the ass. Just google the name of the person whose stories you wanna view, and add "site:experienceproject.com". Make sure you're logged out of EP. THEN you'll be able to find a lot of stories again.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking @hatman12317 's tip and searching for "peeing site:experienceproject.com" brings up quite a bit. You can of course be more specific and search for something like "pee carpet". Here is one about a girl who knew someone who peed on carpets in their house, but couldn't bring herself to do so, then a guy she met liked watersports and she went back to her friend for advice, ending up overcoming her difficulties and peeing on the carpet.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Peed-On-The-Carpet-In-My-Bedroom/3677806

Thanks for the time and effort you spent retrieving the stories from EP! I stopped reading on there a while ago when their UI and search became borderline unusable, but there's plenty of good stuff on there for naughty peeing enthusiasts. As mentioned above, customized google searches does work, but its a bit of an annoying way to find the content you want.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...