steve25805

Wet Carpet magazine

hentaixt    130
3 hours ago, gladeriga said:

Very good read hentaixt, not a huge fan of peeing on electronics, but that's just my preference. Otherwise very nice and I'd love to hear more from these sisters.

I'll be honest, for what she was doing... low chance of harm. Assume the system was off, after it all dried out... no damage done.

holyknight3    64

Hentaixt, your recent post reminds me of your one thanksgiving stories, which is still one of my all time favorites. I would love to see more from these three.

Edited by holyknight3
  • Agree 1

nopjans    201

I'd love to read about what the sisters got up to later at the reception!

• Agree 1

steve25805    32,397

Dear Wet Carpet.

No identities revealed here. Because I am a 29 year old uniformed female police officer working in Cardiff. 

I lead a double life, inhabiting pee fetish sites under various usernames, writing erotic stories, and interacting with other piss perverts. I know that's one term amongst many that some of my colleagues use for people like us into pissing. When it comes to real life I have to be discrete because of my job, being mostly in the closet about my dirty interests.

You see, I am into the whole pissing thing, and love nothing better than to squat and pee somewhere outrageous. Unlike many of your contributors who do the whole standing up or semi- squatting thing, I always squat. It somehow seems both more naturally ladylike yet also incredibly naughty to squat properly yet pee somewhere totally wrong. I most often at home piss on the kitchen or bathroom floors because they are tiled and can be washed up easily. Pissing on carpets is just about as outrageous as it gets, but I mostly buy cheap second hand rugs to piss on a few times before throwing them out. I have actually peed on my bedroom carpet in the corner a couple of times but I try not to make a habit of it because I do have guests, some of them fellow police officers. 

So job and private life cannot mix - most of the time anyway.

Because I have managed to hook up with this businessman guy in his 40s and his 30 year old wife. They are not rich by any means but quite well off and in influential jobs. Well, he is, anyway. So their identities must be kept a secret too, as must any explanation of how I came to be doing them this favour, lest I reveal too much.

Suffice it to say we have an arrangement. They pay me shedloads of cash "expenses". And I show up at their place dressed in my spare police uniform that I keep at home, making sure I have a full bladder. I am fully suited and booted as a copper - so to speak. And their thing? Basically, they like to see me lower my police issue black trousers and my knickers, and squat down right there in front of them in the middle of the living room as they watch from the sofa. And then I just pee. Right there on the carpet. In my full police uniform. Sometimes his girlfriend pees on the carpet as well, but watching a uniformed police officer do it with a grin is really their thing.

Not always the carpet either. A couple of times they had me pee on their bed, lol. And once on their dining room table. But mostly the living room carpet. Smells a bit pissy in there actually but hey, if that's their thing, who am I to judge? There are far worse things for a couple to be into. Besides, since I'm the one doing most of the pissing - and getting a massive kick out of it - I am hardly in a position to judge.

Miss A Copper 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

steve25805    32,397

Dear Wet Carpet

I was out nightclubbing last night when I got lucky and picked up this girl. Or rather she picked me up, cos we went back to her place. 

We ended up drinking more wine whilst getting naked and making out in her living room. After some frisky fun on her sofa, we sat smoking a cigarette. At this point she squeezed her legs tight together, saying, "I gotta go toilet." She got up off the sofa and announced with a smirk, "Fuck it. I cant be bothered to go upstairs. I'm just gonna go here!"

And with that she just popped a squat right there in her living room and started peeing on the carpet! I couldn't believe it!

I laughed, "I can't believe you're actually doing that. Aren't you bothered about the clean up?"

"Nah", she laughed. "I just leave it to dry on it's own."

"What, you do this often?"

"Well I don't make a regular habit out of it, hahaha. But sometimes it is just more convenient to go toilet wherever I feel like."

I grinned at the sight and sound of her hissy piss splashing down onto the carpet, noticing the massive puddle she was making.

She giggled, "I needed that," as the last of her pee splashed down.

Then she got up and just left it there as we ended up having sex on her sofa again, before I called a taxi and left. 

Never took her phone number or contact details. She was just a one night stand whom I'll never see again.

But I am finding the memory of her just nonchalantly peeing on the carpet like it was normal ever more erotic the more I think about it. I think I have a thing about girls peeing all over the place. And am developing a desire to have a girl pee on my own bedroom carpet.

Will let you know about it if it ever happens. 

Ed

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

steve25805    32,397

Dear Wet Carpet

Was out drinking last night and ended up hooking up with this guy and going back to his place with him. We both needed a pee by the time we got there, but somehow - fuck knows how this idea came about - we decided to do it in his kitchen! I took my clothes off there whilst he got his dick out - and we both just peed all over the kitchen floor for the sheer fun of it, lol.

Later, after having sex in his bedroom, we somehow decided that it would be rather good fun just to piss on his bedroom carpet. Which we did, lol. Right there beside his bed!

In the morning I woke before him and realised what we'd done. I thought it best to call a taxi and leave before he woke up. 

But just before my departure I decided to take pleasure in  pissing all over his bathroom floor instead of using the toilet, lol.

Sally

hentaixt    130

Alright, so I am doing this. My sister promised something and expected me to deliver on it again... We likely should not have been here to begin with, if you add our ages together (since we ARE triplets) we might be old enough. ANYWAY, I am supposed to fill in the last part of the trilogy for you so you can stop wondering about it.

As my youngest sister told you we all urinated under the bed and in the water mattress. I am supposed to tell you about "Hide and [Take a] Leak" not "'Hide and Go Pee'", she always gets the name wrong. So yes, after things wound down at the reception, our Mother was helping clean-up and suggested we entertain ourselves for a bit longer before we left. The rules are pretty basic, but slightly different that regular Hide and Seek:

All players split up and find a spot to release (only one spot per player).

Once you finish you return to Home.

If you return home first, you can try to catch another player in the act.

If you are not first, you must wait for all players to return.

Now you as a team head out and look for the wet patches.

Once you find one you have to guess who made it, if you are right, that person is out.

If you get it wrong, then you are out.

There are more advanced rules, but for just three players you get the idea. You can get back in and you can still win if you were out, but I am not explaining all that for now.  Since I have better control over my flow, I can start and stop whenever I want, so I let out enough and then always go hunting for my older younger sister with the bigger bladder. Once a round has ended, the loser has to wet themselves. If they cannot, the winner gets to do it for them. So we played a few rounds and when everything was done, I was the only one with dry pants. I should not say this, because I know the two of them will read it, but I have a secret way to win. When we split up, I find a spot that will soak up or not show my puddle. This is usually a drawer with clothes (I like to pee on bras, especially when they are still being worn), or things on hangers. The pocket of a coat holds liquid surprisingly well. Since I win most rounds, I get to pee all over my younger sisters, and that is a great feeling. Standing with my slit exposed and raining pee all over their crotch, it is a good feeling of power and dominance (and I often get licked dry).

Well at any rate, that is all you will get from me. I fulfilled my obligation to this ridiculous endeavour. My middle sister might write here again, but I doubt you will see me around. I do hope you enjoyed our escapades though and some of the other folks here have expanded my ideas for future fun, but for now... So Long and Goodbye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

hentaixt    130

Hey Again Everyone!

It is Margo Astra back with more good stuff to share. These just happpened today and I am typing this on my phone in the hotel on WiFi, so if there is grammar or spelling issue... please understand. ON. MY. PHONE. :1_grinning

So, as I said these were both today and I wanted to make sure I got you all the details while they were still fresh in my mind. I was hanging out with the naughty pee girls Lauren and her sister Laura at the hotel for another trade show. I was off hours so to speak, as I was hired only part time for the booth I was working. Now on to what you want to hear, actually context first right? Lauren had a video she found online of an elevator trick. Im sure you have seen them, the button codes that are supposed to put it in express mode? Well her video actually showed both normal operation and override scenarios. We made sure to test it, we dropped Laura on a floor and ran all the way to the lobby. Lauren entered the code and texted Laura to call the elevator from her floor. So heres the thing, it WORKS! The only difference was that the elevator stopped on Laura's floor but the doors would not open. We tried the door open button and Laura actually knocked on the doors from outside and then the elevator went on and delivered us to our chosen floor. So now you can kinda guess what we had in mind. A private carpeted elevator that we knew would not open (YES, we were going to pee in it). We would only have 1 attempt and we were going to try and cover every inch of carpet. The cabin had fully cover floor and up to the railing with carpet. Now as I have said previously, this whole peeing where you are not supposed to is not really a thing for me, but I was on-board here for he the challenge. Besides, the carpet in hotel elevators is made to handle the wet from pool patrons.

Our first try was thwarted though. We got in at the lobby, put in the code, and just as the doors closed a couple stopped them closing and joined us. They got off at their floor and the elevator run us to the top. This was actually beneficial, because we timed it for an approximation. We figured out the full ride would be just about 2:30 (two minutes: thirty seconds), so we knew we were all good. None of us pee more than 40 seconds, even (long-distance) Lauren. When we hit the top floor, we had already started prepping. Pants unbuttoned, thumbs in hemlines, you get the idea. Lauren hit the door close and entered the code for lockout and then the lobby. Laura and I were already half naked before the cabin started moving. I squatted in the middle and did surprisingly well in cover the corner (just about 1/4 of the floor). Since we were going for coverage we did not want puddles, which meant I had to work on controlling my flow. It was difficult, but I think I am going to continue working on it. If I get good enough I could pee anywhere and stop then leave or change places quickly. Laura was in a opposite corner and I was shocked to see she had covered half the floor and half way up one wall in the same time it took me to do my (tiny by comparison) area. Lauren was the real showoff, she stood and literally sidestepped along each wall, swaying her hips and drenching everything from the railing to the floor. When that was totally covered, she stopped in my corner and finished the floor off from across the area. That girl can go and she even had enough left to spot check areas. By floor three we were all dressed again and stand in the middle of very squelchy floor. We hit the lobby and dashed for hallway to conference area and disappeared in the crowd.

However there's one more story to tell. The site that Lauren had used to watch the video had a code calculator for card keys. It seems that an employee for the security company that produced the keys leaked the way they are encoded and that the keys will almost always work for at least two rooms at the same time in the same building. Someone else took that info and created a web plugin that allowed you to enter your room number and output the other room you could enter. There were several comments saying the plugin was not perfect, it was often off by rounding errors and might be the room next to or across from the number it gave. We tested that too with their card and the comments were right, but we got in a room.

Before the door even closed Lauren had kicked off her shoes in the bathroom and was shedding her jeans, Laura was pulling the desk chair down the hall and sitting in front of the now closed door, before getting out of her jeans too. I looked around the room to make sure no one was actually staying there and it was all clear. Real quick though, this was an average room. When you step in the bathroom was first on the left, then the closet, and the room proper from there, desk by the TV and this was a queen single. Now, the girls had wanted to show me a trick they had been working on and you sort of have the set-up already. Lauren was sitting with legs spread on the toilet with the seat down, one foot on the bath and the other on the counter. Laura had her naked butt planted on the desk chair with her heels on the edge of the seat. They were talking about coordination for a few seconds, basically making sure Laura was ready to go. I stood by the desk and looked down at Laura. Lauren started her release and from the toilet was dowsing the wall of the room. So all the way across the distance of the bathroom AND hall and still with a enough force to splash back higher than the desk. Laura started and her stream shot forward and climbed in height passing through her sister's until it hit max distance. SO, here is what you have... one stream blasting through the open door and impacting the wall, while a second stream makes a graceful arch OVER the first and soaking into the carpet on the opposite side. One girl peeing over another. ONE. OVER. THE. OTHER!!! It was the most impressive skill display I had ever seen.  It didnt last very long, but it was super cool. I wanted in the fun, but I was empty, so I told them we would have to do it again sometime when I could join. They agreed of course, I would love to figure out how to get a picture (or  video) of that though, because it will be THREE streams vertically next time.

Not sure when I will get to write again. Trade shows have been pretty slim this year and I am getting some more modeling work but not enough really. I am taking some classes for school again and my time is not as free as it used to be... Anyway, that is enough depressing stuff for now. Hopefully I'll be back with another incident real soon.

Edited by hentaixt
  • Like 2
  • Hot 7

steve25805    32,397

In terms of writing, might bow out of this thread for a bit until or unless some original ideas come my way. My "letters" are drawing a lot less appreciation than they used to, I suspect because they have become a bit formulaic and repetitive.

Hentaixt is doing an excellent job right now in bringing what this thread needs - original content from others.

wetwulf    416
11 hours ago, steve25805 said:

My "letters" are drawing a lot less appreciation than they used to,

I always appreciate them, but I think I know what you mean. With my stories, it feels like I'm sort of rehashing the same idea over and over. I'll pick my brain for something hopefully original and add to this thread again. 

• Like 1

Bigd40    54
1 hour ago, wetwulf said:

I always appreciate them, but I think I know what you mean. With my stories, it feels like I'm sort of rehashing the same idea over and over. I'll pick my brain for something hopefully original and add to this thread again. 

yeah it's hard to come up with new stuff. I know the feeling there. For what it's worth.... you guys stories were awesome. 😊

• Thanks 2

nopjans    201
13 hours ago, steve25805 said:

In terms of writing, might bow out of this thread for a bit until or unless some original ideas come my way. My "letters" are drawing a lot less appreciation than they used to, I suspect because they have become a bit formulaic and repetitive.

I always enjoy your stories, Steve, and I hope you are able to recharge the creative batteries and resume again. This does serve as a reminder that pressing the like button is an easy and appreciated way to show my enjoyment.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bigd40 said:

yeah it's hard to come up with new stuff. I know the feeling there. For what it's worth.... you guys stories were awesome. 😊

I have a few fictional ideas in mind, quite a lot really but I don't really have the time or patience to write them all up. But hey, if anyone wants just random story ideas to help them write something up, i'm happy to help

• Like 1

wetwulf    416
8 hours ago, ButterflyGod said:

I have a few fictional ideas in mind, quite a lot really but I don't really have the time or patience to write them all up. But hey, if anyone wants just random story ideas to help them write something up, i'm happy to help

I'd be up for that. Just message me.

• Like 1

wetwulf    416

Dear Wet Carpet, 

Road trips can be boring sometimes, but I need to tell you about one that was anything but boring. Last spring, two of my friends, Susanna and Dharla, and I decided to drive to the mountains for a day trip. We knew the trip would take us through some windy back roads. We did not, however, expect it to be so far in the middle of nowhere that we would struggle to find places to stop for the bathroom. As you’ll see, this didn’t turn out to be such a bad thing.

I won’t bore you with all the trip preparation details, but we first ran into a problem about two hours into our trip when we were getting deep into the mountains and there was literally nothing around except trees, rocks, and the road. Susanna, who was sitting up front with me, was the first to speak up. “Hey, are we near a bathroom? I’m gonna need to go soon.”

“Um, I really don’t know,” I said. “This is my first time on this road. I’m just following the map.” Out of the corner of my eye I could see her moving around in her seat, shifting her legs and putting her hands in her lap. “How bad is it?” I asked.

“I could use a break, too,” Dharla said.

“I mean, I’m not about to explode or anything, but it’s definitely a need,” Susanna said. I sat up a little in my seat, aware of my own growing need. I also wasn’t feeling desperate, but it was definitely noticeable.

“Well, I’m about to go,” Dharla said. “I was trying to hold out hoping we’d find something soon, but there’s nothing.”

“Nope,” I said. Susanna sighed as we stopped at an intersection and I turned left, still seeing nothing, not even houses. Just road, guardrail, signs, and the woods.

“Yeah, we’d better find something soon,” Dharla said.

“Well, I can’t really pull over because there’s pretty much no curb. The guardrail is so close to the road because I guess they’re worried someone might drive over the mountain.

“Oh my god, girls, I’m about to bust,” Dharla said. I could see her in my rearview mirror rocking back and forth in her seat, holding her crotch. I thought for a moment as I looked around and still did not see anywhere to pull off. I finally thought, Screw it, and glanced back at Dharla in the mirror.

“Do whatever you have to do, Dharla,” I said.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. “There’s literally nowhere to pull off safely, and you’re about to wet yourself anyway. It’s okay.”

“Thank you,” she said, and I could see in the mirror that she didn’t waste any time unbuttoning her jeans and tugging them and her flowery panties down her fit mocha colored legs. I tried to keep my eyes focused on the road, but Susanna turned back and watched. “I’m sorry, Kristen,” she said as she scooted forward. Within seconds, I could hear a soft hissing followed by an unmistakable splattering sound as her pee fell to the floor of my car. I could her it splashing against the stuff in my floor, which I was pretty sure was just trash anyway.

“It’s okay,” I said. “I need to get it detailed anyway, and you couldn’t help it.” Dharla was still peeing full-force as she moaned to show her relief.

“Ohhh, that’s so much better. I can’t believe I’m pissing in the back of your car, but I really had to go.” She laughed. “And I think I see a cup in your floor. I could’ve used that.” We all laughed then.

“Too late now,” I said.

“I need to go, too,” Susanna said.

“Do you want the cup?” Dharla asked. The sounds of her pee were dwindling. Susanna glanced at me as if she wanted my permission for something. I smiled, knowingly.

“No,” Susanna said. “I’m in the front seat anyway and it would be too obvious if we passed anybody and they looked in the window.” She winked at me and I laughed again. I kept trying to focus on the road but could not help but watch as Susanna unbuttoned her jeans and then slid them just enough that they exposed her pale but round bottom and her vagina to the cushioned seat under her. “Are you sure?” she mouthed to me. I just nodded.

“What are you doing?” Dharla asked. I could see in the rearview that she was pulling her jeans back up and then she leaned forward in her seat. “Oh my god, are you going to…?”

“I am,” Susanna said. She sat back in her seat and closed her eyes. A few seconds later we could all hear the soft hissing of her pee as it sprayed out of her and soaked into the passenger seat of my car. She opened her mouth and gasped as the sound got louder and her flow increased. “Oh, god that feels good,” she said.

“But your jeans are going to get soaked when you put them back on and sit on that seat,” Dharla said.

“Mmm,” Susanna said, “don’t care…worth it. Ohhh, god, Kristen, I hope this isn’t the last time you let me do this. Ohhhh, god.” She gasped again, and to my surprise she pulled her jeans down further and now we could see her warm flow of pee spraying into the seat under her.

“Oh, it probably won’t be, because I’m about to join you,” I said. When we planned the trip, I had anticipated that bathroom stops might be a problem, so I had worn a skirt with the thought that I might have to squat by the roadside. Never did I expect my friends and I would be wetting in my car. I sat up enough to move the back of my shirt out of the way. I thought about trying to slip my panties off but changed my mind. I glanced over and Susanna was still peeing a little and very obviously touching herself, as well. She looked at me through half-lidded eyes and smiled.

“That is so hot,” Dharla said. She was sitting as close to the edge of the back seat as she could, watching Susanna intently, and her hand was stroking the crotch of her jeans. I tried to focus on the road, and finally I saw a small section of the shoulder open up, so I pulled the car over as far as I could. I put it in park and then sat back comfortably in my seat.

“Let it go,” Susanna said, smiling at me. I closed my eyes and soon my warm pee leaked out and warmed the crotch of my panties. I gasped as my flow increased and my hot pee flowed out unabated and sprayed into my panties and the seat between my legs in a loud hiss that echoed in the car. “Oh, wow, that does feel good,” I said. “Yeah, I’m totally going to be soaking my seat again. Mmmm.” I reached down and pulled the gusset of my panties aside and then took my hand away as a messy spray of pee shot forward and soaked the seat and some drops splashed the floor. Most of it, though, pooled between my legs, warming my crotch.

Susanna was now rubbing her clitoris furiously, and a quick glance in the mirror let me know that Dharla has slipped her hand into her jeans and was also rubbing herself. I joined them, and it only took a few brief but wet strokes of my clitoris and I was crying out as I climaxed. Dharla and Susanna both screamed almost together as they also orgasmed.

“I can’t believe that just happened,” I said.

Both girls agreed that it was unbelievable, in a good way. Knowing our trip was still a few more hours long, we all agreed there was no point stopping for any bathroom breaks now. Susanna reached into the small cooler at her feet and took out three water bottles, handing one to Dharla and sliding mine into the cup holder.

Once during the trip, Dharla had laid down in the back seat to take a nap and woke up abruptly. “Gotta go,” she said. I glanced in the rearview and could see her pull her jeans and panties down to her ankles while still laying down. She sighed and I could hear the sound of her pee splashing out of her and drumming down onto the back seat as well as her sighs of pleasure.

A little later, I felt the need to pee again, so without saying anything I let go and felt the soothing warmth of my pee as it dribbled out and soaked into my panties and seat. I looked over at Susanna who was watching me and smiling. She winked again and pointed between my legs. I just nodded and then glanced down and could see what she was pointing at. There was a small, shiny stain appearing on my skirt in the divot between my legs. I didn’t care, though, as I relaxed and let the last of my warm pee spray out of me.

Susanna turned away from me and sat back in her seat. She sighed and even while driving I could see the dark spot begin to form in the crotch of her jeans. “They were wet already,” she said, still smiling but sounding out of breath. “Ohhh, that’s so warm.” I managed a quick glance and watched as the stain grew and her jeans glistened as her pee flowed out of her and soaked her pants and the seat. I heard Dharla laugh.

“We’re a mess,” she said. “We’re going to have to get cleaned up before we stop anywhere.”

“Who said we’re stopping,” I said. “I still have over half a tank of gas, it’s a beautiful day to just go for a drive.” They both looked at me and I smiled. “Or, we could just turn around and head back home…see what happens next?”

“I like that idea,” Susanna said.

“Same,” Dharla said. We drank more water and each peed at least two more times, Dharla still seeming to enjoy laying down and spraying the seat and Susanna and I just letting go just as we were sitting. It was a great drive home.

And maybe someday I’ll tell you what happened when we got there.

Edited by wetwulf
  • Like 7
  • Hot 2

hentaixt    130
On 11/30/2017 at 9:41 AM, steve25805 said:

Hentaixt is doing an excellent job right now in bringing what this thread needs - original content from others.

Sorry for the late reply... I just now saw all the posts. I'm not going to shun the praise like I usually do, because this isn't about me this time. I'd never the intention of hi-jacking this thread and for a long time I questioned whether or not to even post in it at all. I know this was your idea and you have filled so many pages with those ideas, that you have every right to take a step back, breathe, and brainstorm. I'll say for this thread to stay "humble" as it were, we needed stories that were somewhat similarly repetitive. It added the aire of believably to the stories, seeing 1 person try a simple act that another was already comfortable doing. They might not be the most interesting reads in the thread, but they help the other stories stand out too.

So, take your time and find your creativity again. Post less frequently, the thread has a life its own at this point. I'll post as often as I always have and we'll just have to watch and see how things go.

• Agree 1

On 02/12/2017 at 10:32 AM, wetwulf said:

I'd be up for that. Just message me.

I'm pretty new to the site, just tried to message you. It seems that I have to attach a file to send you a message though, and I can't just make some simple text?? If it makes it easy (or if anyone else wants some story ideas here too) I could just post some ideas on this thread and let whoever write whatever if they want to.

• Like 1

hentaixt    130

Hey, I figured you folks might be able to help me... I did a BUNCH of searching and this was only place that even seemed close to the issue I have, which is kinda sad.

Small bit of background, my sister and I live basically alone. Nothing tragic (except our lives... that'll make sense in a minute), our parents both travel for their jobs and have a large house. I moved back in about a year ago after I graduated college and since I can't find anything but part-time employment, I freeload a bit as well as clean and watch the place. My sister just graduated too and has been back home about a month or so for the same reason.

Now we get to the actually problem I need help with, my sister sorta has the girl version of “Morning Wood.” I really don't know any other way to describe it, so I'll just tell you what happened. About two week ago we both got up and stumbled blearily into the bathroom we share in the house. I took one look in the mirror and had to start fixing my hair, in the meantime my sister drops trough and plops her butt on the toilet on the other side of the room.  It is a big open space with the large walk-in shower and oversized bath next to each other, the toilet is next to the shower and the sink is near the bath. Not sure if any of that made sense, but moving on. I'm still fussing with my hair when I feel something wet on my back. I turn around to find my sister dozed off on the throne, her knees spread, and her rump sinking into the basin, so her vag was in full glory sorta out and upward, and the wet thing hitting me in the chest now was her piss. Thank god I sleep in just a seamless thong, because if I had gotten anything soaked with pee I would have been furious. I immediately yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!!??!" That of course startled her... spraying more pee all over me, the floor, the bath, etc... Needless to say I made her clean all of it herself while I took a shower.

So here's the thing though, there's a good 6 to 7 feet between the toilet and the sink and her pee was hitting me square in the tits and I'm a bit tall at 6'3". Before she moved out for college she never did this, I know she's always had a forceful stream... but come on?  Seriously, she was asleep when she did it, so it's not like she was pushing or anything. The reason I said it was like girl "Morning Wood" is I know guys that have to deal with wild streams when the wake up with a hard-on, but I didn't think girls had deal with that. HELL, I DONT.

Can someone shed some light on this for me? I started keeping a bucket near the sink just in case... since it has been a semi-regular occurrence now. Last time was this morning and her aim was off so it went full force into the mirror on the wall. I grabbed the bucket and just held it there to catch the flow. I think next time I am going to line up the bucket to catch it and walk across the room filling it up as I go and just dump it back on her. It would serve her right for falling asleep on the john anyway. Anything y'all can tell me would be appreciated, as I said this was the only place I found that MIGHT have an answer. XD