Wet Carpet magazine

On 2/19/2024 at 9:41 AM, hibillymayshear said:

Dear wet carpet magazine 

My name is josh and Im a teen who still lives at home with my older sister and parents. Our family is a bit unusual as our parents let me and my sister pee against the carpet/wall in our bedroom since they themselves do the same in their bedroom. We have been doing this for years. Its great because we dont have to leave our bedrooms to pee but we are only allowed to pee in our designated pee corners and we have to wipe down the walls, shampoo our carpets once a week so the smell doesnt get too bad. But honestly i dont mind the smell and neither does my sister. Our family also saves a lot of water by peeing in our bedrooms which is nice. Sometimes I will pass by my sisters room and hear her letting out a strong stream on her bedroom carpet. I think mom and my sister like peeing in their bedrooms since they can practice going pee while standing. Lately I have been really wanting to watch my sister pee so we talked about it and decided we were going to watch each other pee when our parents are not home. She was going to watch me pee in her bedroom and I was going to watch her pee in my bedroom. Our parents were going to the mall today so we drank a bunch of water and when they left it was time to pee. We got naked so we felt more natural while we were peeing. We started in my room where I watched my sister go to my pee corner where she got into a standing position and peed a strong stream against my bedroom wall and carpet. It lasted for a good minute. I was nice watching my sister pee in my room and we both stepped in the puddle on the carpet with our bare feet. It felt so warm and nice! Next it was her turn to watch me pee in her room. I went to her corner, I could see her stains and smell pee from when she peed there previously. I let out a strong stream, spraying as much of the carpet and wall that I could while my sister watched. I also peed for a good minute and when I was done me and my sister once again played in the puddle with our feet. We got dressed afterwards and our parents came home. It was nice watching each other pee  

Did you do that all the time you at home pee there?? 

Dear wet carpet

I am a girl in my early 20s who lives with my boyfriend who is in mid 20s. Before meeting each other growing up we would piss in the corner of our bedrooms. Nothing better then getting naked to the waste down and unloading a full bladder against the wall and carpet. I would spray the carpet in my bedroom once in a while and loved the smell of pee in my room. Wet met through fetlife and now we live together in an apartment. We currently use the bedroom carpet together at our place and only use the toilet for number 2. Our bedroom corner has become really stained, both the wall and carpet. Also our bedroom smells like pee but we both enjoy the smell. But to prevent the smell from getting too strong we wash our corner once a week. As far as we know the land lord doesnt know but during home inspections has not said anything about the stained corner in our bedroom and the smell of pee coming from the bedroom. I wonder what that could mean?

• Hot 4

Dear Wet Carpet.

My husband and I are in our 40s and have a kind of dominant submissive thing going involving pee. Basically whenever we are home alone and I need to pee, I have been getting him to fetch a glass and hold it for me while I piss in it. Whatever room I happen to be in, he gets the glass, and holds it between my legs for me to fill.

Well the other week I was in the living room with my panties off and standing ready to hoist my skirt when he came in with a rather small glass saying that the dishes were not yet done and it was the only clean glass available. Why the cleanliness of the glass mattered when I was going to be pissing in it anyway escaped me but the implications were arousing in a naughty kind of way. So I went with it.

Anyway I stood there in the middle of the room with my legs parted and him holding this glass between my legs, and as so many times  before I started pissing in it. And yes the glass was too small. I was still pissing strongly when it filled to the brim and started to overflow. I suppose I could have stopped but decided to carry on anyway. He took the full glass away, and I just carried on pissing. In fact I peed for a while longer until I was  done, deliberately peeing on the carpet.

I told him afterwards that he could clean that up and left it. 

Since then I have gotten into the habit of not bothering with a glass much anymore, instead just peeing on the floor wherever I happen to be, on tiles or carpets I dont care, inviting him to watch then making him clean it up.

It is rather enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Dear Wet Carpet.

My husband and I are in our late 30s and are into pissing, sometimes all over each other, but mostly just in random places easy to clean up - in the sink  or shower cubicle, or all over the tiled kitchen or bathroom floors, on the kitchen room table, and things like that. Only when the kids are not home obviously.

We have a number of like minded friends who all know us and each other through fetish clubs and/or websites. Some have visited us and peed on our kitchen floor with us.

Anyway, one couple we know in their 40s who were going to rip out their living room carpet and replace it with a new one, invited us and others around for a piss party the evening before hand. As well as them and us there were another couple aged about 30, and a lesbian couple in their mid 30s, three guys and five ladies in all. All the furniture in the living room had been removed except for the sofa and armchairs and these were backed at the edge of the room against the walls just to provide seating. We all were supplied with copious amounts of alcohol and part of the fun was that we would all strip naked for the evening and just piss on the carpet whenever we felt like it. We girls were frequently holding pissing dicks as guys peed on the floor, whilst the girls squatted wherever they felt like to also piss on the carpet. And the girls got very experimental as the drink flowed, peeing from semi-squatting positions with their hands on knees, or standing positions with their legs parted. As the drink really started to flow it seemed like every ten minutes or so someone was pissing, spraying the carpet.

Soon there was hardly a dry patch of carpet left, and it became very squelchy and wet under our bare feet. Wherever we stood, we were standing in piss. I myself held all three pissing dicks at one time or other and delighted in aiming them around. All the girls did that for the guys, even the lesbians, ensuring that no part of the uncovered areas of carpet was not soaked. 

Things got a bit wild later after lots of drinking, with guys and even girls pissing against the walls. I had a go at doing it as well, copying what the lesbian girls had done, since it was clear they'd done this sort of thing before. Basically this involved standing and facing the wall with legs parted a little and hips thrust forwards, and then pissing. We also decided it would be great fun for us all to go out into the kitchen and piss all over the tiled floor together, rather flooding the place. Except for the female host. She got up and pissed on the kitchen table. 

It was a fun night.

• Love 3