Wet Carpet magazine

Dear Wet Carpet

Was out drinking last night and ended up hooking up with this guy and going back to his place with him. We both needed a pee by the time we got there, but somehow - fuck knows how this idea came about - we decided to do it in his kitchen! I took my clothes off there whilst he got his dick out - and we both just peed all over the kitchen floor for the sheer fun of it, lol.

Later, after having sex in his bedroom, we somehow decided that it would be rather good fun just to piss on his bedroom carpet. Which we did, lol. Right there beside his bed!

In the morning I woke before him and realised what we'd done. I thought it best to call a taxi and leave before he woke up. 

But just before my departure I decided to take pleasure in  pissing all over his bathroom floor instead of using the toilet, lol.

Sally

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In terms of writing, might bow out of this thread for a bit until or unless some original ideas come my way. My "letters" are drawing a lot less appreciation than they used to, I suspect because they have become a bit formulaic and repetitive.

Hentaixt is doing an excellent job right now in bringing what this thread needs - original content from others.

11 hours ago, steve25805 said:

My "letters" are drawing a lot less appreciation than they used to,

I always appreciate them, but I think I know what you mean. With my stories, it feels like I'm sort of rehashing the same idea over and over. I'll pick my brain for something hopefully original and add to this thread again. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wetwulf said:

I always appreciate them, but I think I know what you mean. With my stories, it feels like I'm sort of rehashing the same idea over and over. I'll pick my brain for something hopefully original and add to this thread again. 

yeah it's hard to come up with new stuff. I know the feeling there. For what it's worth.... you guys stories were awesome. ?

• Thanks 2
13 hours ago, steve25805 said:

In terms of writing, might bow out of this thread for a bit until or unless some original ideas come my way. My "letters" are drawing a lot less appreciation than they used to, I suspect because they have become a bit formulaic and repetitive.

I always enjoy your stories, Steve, and I hope you are able to recharge the creative batteries and resume again. This does serve as a reminder that pressing the like button is an easy and appreciated way to show my enjoyment.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Bigd40 said:

yeah it's hard to come up with new stuff. I know the feeling there. For what it's worth.... you guys stories were awesome. ?

I have a few fictional ideas in mind, quite a lot really but I don't really have the time or patience to write them all up. But hey, if anyone wants just random story ideas to help them write something up, i'm happy to help

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ButterflyGod said:

I have a few fictional ideas in mind, quite a lot really but I don't really have the time or patience to write them all up. But hey, if anyone wants just random story ideas to help them write something up, i'm happy to help

I'd be up for that. Just message me.

• Like 1
On 11/30/2017 at 9:41 AM, steve25805 said:

Hentaixt is doing an excellent job right now in bringing what this thread needs - original content from others.

Sorry for the late reply... I just now saw all the posts. I'm not going to shun the praise like I usually do, because this isn't about me this time. I'd never the intention of hi-jacking this thread and for a long time I questioned whether or not to even post in it at all. I know this was your idea and you have filled so many pages with those ideas, that you have every right to take a step back, breathe, and brainstorm. I'll say for this thread to stay "humble" as it were, we needed stories that were somewhat similarly repetitive. It added the aire of believably to the stories, seeing 1 person try a simple act that another was already comfortable doing. They might not be the most interesting reads in the thread, but they help the other stories stand out too.

So, take your time and find your creativity again. Post less frequently, the thread has a life its own at this point. I'll post as often as I always have and we'll just have to watch and see how things go.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/12/2017 at 10:32 AM, wetwulf said:

I'd be up for that. Just message me.

I'm pretty new to the site, just tried to message you. It seems that I have to attach a file to send you a message though, and I can't just make some simple text?? If it makes it easy (or if anyone else wants some story ideas here too) I could just post some ideas on this thread and let whoever write whatever if they want to.

• Like 1

Hey, I figured you folks might be able to help me... I did a BUNCH of searching and this was only place that even seemed close to the issue I have, which is kinda sad.

Small bit of background, my sister and I live basically alone. Nothing tragic (except our lives... that'll make sense in a minute), our parents both travel for their jobs and have a large house. I moved back in about a year ago after I graduated college and since I can't find anything but part-time employment, I freeload a bit as well as clean and watch the place. My sister just graduated too and has been back home about a month or so for the same reason.

Now we get to the actually problem I need help with, my sister sorta has the girl version of “Morning Wood.” I really don't know any other way to describe it, so I'll just tell you what happened. About two week ago we both got up and stumbled blearily into the bathroom we share in the house. I took one look in the mirror and had to start fixing my hair, in the meantime my sister drops trough and plops her butt on the toilet on the other side of the room.  It is a big open space with the large walk-in shower and oversized bath next to each other, the toilet is next to the shower and the sink is near the bath. Not sure if any of that made sense, but moving on. I'm still fussing with my hair when I feel something wet on my back. I turn around to find my sister dozed off on the throne, her knees spread, and her rump sinking into the basin, so her vag was in full glory sorta out and upward, and the wet thing hitting me in the chest now was her piss. Thank god I sleep in just a seamless thong, because if I had gotten anything soaked with pee I would have been furious. I immediately yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!!??!" That of course startled her... spraying more pee all over me, the floor, the bath, etc... Needless to say I made her clean all of it herself while I took a shower.

So here's the thing though, there's a good 6 to 7 feet between the toilet and the sink and her pee was hitting me square in the tits and I'm a bit tall at 6'3". Before she moved out for college she never did this, I know she's always had a forceful stream... but come on?  Seriously, she was asleep when she did it, so it's not like she was pushing or anything. The reason I said it was like girl "Morning Wood" is I know guys that have to deal with wild streams when the wake up with a hard-on, but I didn't think girls had deal with that. HELL, I DONT.

Can someone shed some light on this for me? I started keeping a bucket near the sink just in case... since it has been a semi-regular occurrence now. Last time was this morning and her aim was off so it went full force into the mirror on the wall. I grabbed the bucket and just held it there to catch the flow. I think next time I am going to line up the bucket to catch it and walk across the room filling it up as I go and just dump it back on her. It would serve her right for falling asleep on the john anyway. Anything y'all can tell me would be appreciated, as I said this was the only place I found that MIGHT have an answer. XD

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is perfect!

I love how casual she is about it, there definitely seems to be some experience with this in the family.

I would definitely respond to her teasing and ask if she wants a drink or something. Maybe it can lead to some interesting situations, and hopefully some more casual peeing and drinking.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2018 at 3:21 AM, Alfresco said:

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

I'm surprised there are not more letters covering peeing at night clubs - maybe because it is actually quite common and people don't feel the need to write about it because they are just peeing out of necessity.   Anyway, I often go clubbing with my two friends Lynne and Michelle.   We live in a suburb of a small city in South West England.   We are of like mind and if we need to pee, then we pee - we are not shy of peeing in public although we do try to be a bit discrete but we can't see the point in suffering discomfort just because there is no toilet handy.   As an example, I'll give you a summary of our antics from last Friday, which is quite typical of a night out for us.

We met up at Lynne's house and had a couple of beers whilst we were getting ready.  I wore a tight fitting white top and a short black leatherette skirt.  Lynne had on a flared blue dress and Michelle had a miniskirt that was almost indecent with a sheer top that left little to the imagination.  None of us wore knickers - we have found from experience that they just get in the way.

We caught the bus into town about 9pm and were already slightly tipsy.  The bumping bus didn't help our filling bladders and as soon as the bus stopped in town we dived into a side street where we all lined up against the wall, squatted down and watered the pavement.   Two lads walked past and had to step over our puddles, getting a good view of our pussies as they went by.  They certainly weren't offended and they didn't hide the fact that they were having a good look.  

We joined the queue for the pub and soon were inside where more drinks were consumed.   We were enjoying dancing and drinking but of course soon needed to pee again, so we headed to the ladies and being early, there was no queue outside the toilets, but once we got inside, all cubicles were occupied and several other girls were waiting.  We didn't fancy waiting, so Lynne and I hopped up on the sink counters and peed in the sinks whilst Michelle hovered over a bin to pee.   The girls waiting looked a little surprised, but when we were done and leaving before they had even got into a cubicle, I think they realised that we had the right idea.  

Next time we needed to pee, the queue for the toilets was out of the door and down the corridor.  We all joined the queue, but had no intention of waiting in it.  We squatted down and pretended to be checking things out on our phones whilst waiting for the queue to move, but of course this allowed mine and Michelle's skirt and Lynne's dress to hang out of the way whilst our pussies were just inches from the floor.  My skirt was slightly less obliging than the others as it was not loose enough to hang completely out of the way.    First Michelle, then myself and finally Lynne all started to pee whilst we were there in the queue.  The area was dimly lit and the music was of course very loud, so nobody realised what we were doing.  Michelle and Lynne peed directly into the carpet, but my pee was directed at the back of my skirt, from where it ran down the inside of the skirt to the floor.   Being leatherette, it didn't show anything on the outside.   When we were finished, we all stood up and left the queue with Michelle saying quite loudly "I'm not waiting in that queue".   The girl behind us said "You'll lose your place!" but I replied - "It's OK we don't need to pee any more", which got a round of laughs from the other two as we walked away.  I expect the girls behind us worked out what we meant when they shuffled forward to take our place and felt the carpet being squishy under foot.

More dancing, more drinking, then we had a rest on one of the leather sofas which we were lucky had just been vacated. It was in a corner with a gap between the left hand end and the wall.  At the other end, there was another small gap and then another sofa. Of course we needed to pee again by now.  Michelle perched on the arm of the sofa, with her feet on the sofa cushion and her pussy just clear of edge as she was leaning on the wall.  She let loose with her pee, that fell to the carpet in the gap between the sofa and the wall.  She then slid down off the arm and onto the seat, wiping her pussy on the sofa arm as she went.  Lynne was sat in the middle of the two seat sofa, with her skirt carefully pulled out from under her.  She reached underneath herself and pulled the cushions slightly apart before proceeding to pee forcefully into the gap between the cushions.  I was sat at the other end of the sofa from Michelle and I just peed where I was.  My leatherette skirt acted as a barrier between me and the sofa and as the sofa was low, my knees were higher than my bum, so my pee pooled inside my skirt, warmly caressing my bum.  When I had finished, I was left sat in a puddle of my own pee, which wasn't going anywhere.   I waited until nobody was obviously looking our way, then I slid to the front of the sofa and raised my bum.  The pool of pee flooded out of the skirt and formed a waterfall to the carpet for just a few seconds.  I stood up and walked about for a minute to allow most of the residue to run out and fall to the floor.

Soon it was time to go home.  Of course, there was a queue for the taxi rank and the cold air combined with the latest round of drinks had an effect of our bladders so we all took it in turns to nip into the nearby car park stairwell for a pee whilst the others kept our place in the queue.  On this particular evening, we managed to get home without further event, but I will just say that there have been taxis in the past that have been left with wet puddles on the floor or upholstery, although I wouldn't like to say how it happened!!!

Happy Clubbing

Julie

great story!!!!

• Love 1
On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, Alfresco said:

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

I'm surprised there are not more letters covering peeing at night clubs - maybe because it is actually quite common and people don't feel the need to write about it because they are just peeing out of necessity.   Anyway, I often go clubbing with my two friends Lynne and Michelle.   We live in a suburb of a small city in South West England.   We are of like mind and if we need to pee, then we pee - we are not shy of peeing in public although we do try to be a bit discrete but we can't see the point in suffering discomfort just because there is no toilet handy.   As an example, I'll give you a summary of our antics from last Friday, which is quite typical of a night out for us.

We met up at Lynne's house and had a couple of beers whilst we were getting ready.  I wore a tight fitting white top and a short black leatherette skirt.  Lynne had on a flared blue dress and Michelle had a miniskirt that was almost indecent with a sheer top that left little to the imagination.  None of us wore knickers - we have found from experience that they just get in the way.

We caught the bus into town about 9pm and were already slightly tipsy.  The bumping bus didn't help our filling bladders and as soon as the bus stopped in town we dived into a side street where we all lined up against the wall, squatted down and watered the pavement.   Two lads walked past and had to step over our puddles, getting a good view of our pussies as they went by.  They certainly weren't offended and they didn't hide the fact that they were having a good look.  

We joined the queue for the pub and soon were inside where more drinks were consumed.   We were enjoying dancing and drinking but of course soon needed to pee again, so we headed to the ladies and being early, there was no queue outside the toilets, but once we got inside, all cubicles were occupied and several other girls were waiting.  We didn't fancy waiting, so Lynne and I hopped up on the sink counters and peed in the sinks whilst Michelle hovered over a bin to pee.   The girls waiting looked a little surprised, but when we were done and leaving before they had even got into a cubicle, I think they realised that we had the right idea.  

Next time we needed to pee, the queue for the toilets was out of the door and down the corridor.  We all joined the queue, but had no intention of waiting in it.  We squatted down and pretended to be checking things out on our phones whilst waiting for the queue to move, but of course this allowed mine and Michelle's skirt and Lynne's dress to hang out of the way whilst our pussies were just inches from the floor.  My skirt was slightly less obliging than the others as it was not loose enough to hang completely out of the way.    First Michelle, then myself and finally Lynne all started to pee whilst we were there in the queue.  The area was dimly lit and the music was of course very loud, so nobody realised what we were doing.  Michelle and Lynne peed directly into the carpet, but my pee was directed at the back of my skirt, from where it ran down the inside of the skirt to the floor.   Being leatherette, it didn't show anything on the outside.   When we were finished, we all stood up and left the queue with Michelle saying quite loudly "I'm not waiting in that queue".   The girl behind us said "You'll lose your place!" but I replied - "It's OK we don't need to pee any more", which got a round of laughs from the other two as we walked away.  I expect the girls behind us worked out what we meant when they shuffled forward to take our place and felt the carpet being squishy under foot.

More dancing, more drinking, then we had a rest on one of the leather sofas which we were lucky had just been vacated. It was in a corner with a gap between the left hand end and the wall.  At the other end, there was another small gap and then another sofa. Of course we needed to pee again by now.  Michelle perched on the arm of the sofa, with her feet on the sofa cushion and her pussy just clear of edge as she was leaning on the wall.  She let loose with her pee, that fell to the carpet in the gap between the sofa and the wall.  She then slid down off the arm and onto the seat, wiping her pussy on the sofa arm as she went.  Lynne was sat in the middle of the two seat sofa, with her skirt carefully pulled out from under her.  She reached underneath herself and pulled the cushions slightly apart before proceeding to pee forcefully into the gap between the cushions.  I was sat at the other end of the sofa from Michelle and I just peed where I was.  My leatherette skirt acted as a barrier between me and the sofa and as the sofa was low, my knees were higher than my bum, so my pee pooled inside my skirt, warmly caressing my bum.  When I had finished, I was left sat in a puddle of my own pee, which wasn't going anywhere.   I waited until nobody was obviously looking our way, then I slid to the front of the sofa and raised my bum.  The pool of pee flooded out of the skirt and formed a waterfall to the carpet for just a few seconds.  I stood up and walked about for a minute to allow most of the residue to run out and fall to the floor.

Soon it was time to go home.  Of course, there was a queue for the taxi rank and the cold air combined with the latest round of drinks had an effect of our bladders so we all took it in turns to nip into the nearby car park stairwell for a pee whilst the others kept our place in the queue.  On this particular evening, we managed to get home without further event, but I will just say that there have been taxis in the past that have been left with wet puddles on the floor or upholstery, although I wouldn't like to say how it happened!!!

Happy Clubbing

Julie

Wow, that was awesome. Loved it.

• Thanks 1