Wet Carpet magazine

Nope, sadly complete fiction... They would pretty fun though. I have seen some that were almost similar, but not quite. There is a group of games done in RPG Maker that has you trying to spy on girl while they pee... But it is not in English and really rather dull.

I'd love to make the games, but I know nothing about design or programming.

Dear Wet Carpet

My name is Tori, and I'm in my late 20s. I have to say, I was delighted to see the letter from Margo Astra herself. I have long been an admirer of hers, and was one of the women she mentioned that were also present watching her pee. You see, I never ever thought I'd get to see her doing something like that. I have an interest in so called "naughty peeing" myself. I've even peed on my own living room carpet on a handful of occasions when at my very naughtiest and kinkiest. But actually getting to see Margo Astra pissing in that bowl - especially when just a little splashed onto the carpet - was fucking awesome.

I'd love to have Margo Astra doing that in a private show just for me in my living room - squatting there and pissing just for me. And no need to bother with a bowl. Just piss on the carpet!

Sadly, that's just a fantasy. But I was inspired to get a bowl and place it on my living room floor. Imagining Margo Astra doing this, I started pissing in it, but my aim was kind of deliberately off. My piss was overshooting and landing on the carpet in front of the bowl. I made no attempt to adjust my aim, but just carried on gleefully peeing on the carpet, all the while imagining Margo Astra doing this. Only towards the end did my spray slacken enough to start landing in the bowl. By then most of my piss was already soaking into the carpet, lol.

If you read this, Margo, thanks for the inspiration. Wish it had been you here doing that, lol.

Tori.

• Like 3
  • Cheeky 1

(Not 1 to usually go on with a 2nd post, but I'd something that worked...)

Hey Tori! Glad to hear you were in the crowd(hope it wasn't your shoes I almost hit), which brings me to another point... you're a fan!? I was unaware that I was that well known.

As for your request for a private show, I'm not sure yet (What does the pay look like?? Joking!). I really thought that was a one time deal. The modeling is still a side-job/hobby right now, enough to make some "Mad Money" as my Mom calls it. I think I'll Google myself later and see what I find... wouldn't be surprised if a few photos from the Con made it up there. It was really fun feeling that free in public, more liberating than just the skimpy outfit. I'll post again after I test the waters a bit (Pun very much intended).

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thought I would try my hand here. I think this one should fit the theme.

First time submiting anything, and I'm kinda excited. My name is Stacy. I'm 23 years old, 5'11", 141 lbs, slim figure, brown hair. I've been described as cute, but not exceptionaly so. I've been a long time reader, and while I do have some stories that might be worth sharing, what happened while I was visiting home for Thanksgiving this past week is probably the best one. Trips home are usualy pretty boring, and absent of anything worth publishing in this magazine, filled with the usual boring details. It was on Thanksgiving day that my Mom sent me to the local big box store to get more butter for the feast that evening. I was happy to get out of the house for a little bit, but was a little nervous about going to this particular store. Before I'd left my small hometown last year, I used to work as a cashier there. My employment there ended on a bit of a sour note, which is one of the reasons I chose to leave town and start over fresh elsewhere. 
Last Thanksgiving, my grandma's health was starting to decline, and everyone was worried that it was going to be her last, which it turned out to be. I, like all retail drones, was scheduled to work Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, the two busiest days of the year. I didn't have to come in till 5, so I could of made that work, except that the family all wanted to get together at the family farm with grandma over two hours away. So I did the responsible thing, and put in a time off request and prayed. I get called into my manager's office about halfway through my shift, and I explain to him the situation. He asks me what it is worth to me to have those two days off, and I said that I would do anything for those days off. That should have tipped me off there, but I thought he would want me to work my normal days off instead. He asks me if I would suck his cock for those days off, and this caught me a little off guard but I dropped to my knees just to see how far he was going to take this. I told him, "I did say anything." This brought a gleam to his eye, and I could see the wheels in his head turning. "You really would, wouldn't you?" he asked. I just looked up at him with my best dicksucking eyes I could muster and nodded my head. I think that bit of encourgment was what pushed him to ask the next part, "I want to piss in your mouth." One of my past boyfriends had gotten me into watersports, and I personaly found drinking piss to be generaly easier than swallowing cum, though I didn't mind doing either. I wasn't about to tell that to him that though. I gave him a brief smile and took of my shirt and unhooked my bra, exposing my B cup tits to him. 
I then looked up and opened my mouth, daring him to follow through. He had the presence of mind to reach over and lock the door before he pulled his dick out. It took him a little bit to get started, and when he did, his stream was a bit weak. He managed to get most of it in my mouth, though some dribbled down my chin onto my breasts. I squeezed them together, and he sprayed them with his hot piss. I won't lie, I like to have my tits pissed on, and there was something hot at the time about doing something forbiden with my boss. Once his stream petered out, I licked some of the piss off my tits, and went to town on his cock. 
I don't consider myself to be one of the super hot chicks that everyone always drools over, so I felt I needed to make up for that somehow. I took the time to learn how to please your partner. I don't think that I am nessecarily the greatest cocksucker in the world, I think some gay guy probably has me beat there, but for every guy I've ever sucked off, they all were willing to nominate me for the title. He was hard in an instant as I sucked the last bits of pee out of his cock, and I think pissing in a girls mouth, or maybe even in mine had been a bit of a fantasy for him, and he blew his load hard without too much effort on my end. I of course swallowed it all down as fast as he gave it to me, and sucked him off just a little bit more to make sure I got it all. He zipped up, and I put my bra and shirt back on, and asked if I could get the time off. He told me it would have to be unpaid, and if I was cool with that he was, I told him that was fine, and finished the rest of my shift.
I should of checked the schedule again to make sure he had written it down, because I took the days off, and then when I got back, I got a disciplinary action for not calling into work for two days. I told the head boss that I had the time scheduled off from that manager, but when they asked him, he played dumb, saying he had no idea what I was talking about. I was super angry that he had thrown me under the bus like that, when it wouldn't of cost him anything to tell the truth. I started looking for different means of employment and alternate revenue streams after that, which was good, because they laid me off with the seasonal hires that year, and gave some new bitch my old position. I was done with that place anyways, and retail was destroying my soul.
Fast forward back to this Thanksgiving, I had moved on with my life. I'm not saying everything was sunshine and roses, but I was definitely happier than I had been working retail. I was afraid that the moment I walked into those doors I would be bombarded by crowds, and I would see all my old coworkers, and they would ask me a bunch of questions I wasn't sure I was comfortable answering right now. Unfortunatly, this was the only store in town that was open on Thanksgiving day, so I put on my metephorical big girl panties, a real hat and pair of sunglasses, left my car and headed inside. 
To emptieness. Or mostly emptiness. There where maybe 5 people inside the store, one person I didn't recognize running the self check out lane, and one guarding some egg toy and handing out wristbands. Only a handful of customers, almost all of whom were waiting on that toy to go on sale. I decided to keep my hat and glasses on and wander around the store. More nobody. An idea took form in my head. I knew that my former boss had been promoted to store manager shortly after I was laid off. This being the biggest day of the year for the store, and the most important day of his carrer, and I wanted to ruin it. Not burn down the store ruin it, nothing that drastic. More "This punch tastes a bit like someone peed in it, but I can't be sure so I'm not going to say anything so no one thinks I'm crazy." Ah, senior prom, good times, and a story for another day. Anyways, I've gotten off on peeing in places I shouldn't for at least 10 years, and before that I just found peeing places other than the toliet to just be fun. I've always had a bit of a wild streak, but small town life had tempered that a bit with greater risk of embarrasment if caught. It was if now was my chance to get back at all of those things, and so I took that chance with both hands.
I was wearing a skirt with leggins, because it was a bit cold, but not super freezing. As with most days since I turned 13 and discovered my clit, I wasn't wearing any panties. I debated taking the leggins off completly in a camera blindspot, but I was afraid that might draw some attention to me from the loss prevention person at the front of the store if I had a pair of leggins in my purse. Instead I just opted to rip the crotch open, and if they got a little wet, no big, I was going to be home soon after this anyways.
I hadn't planned on pissing at the store, so I hadn't filled up my bladder for the trip. Not being terribly desperate did have the advantage of giving me better control, so I figured I could try and hit three different targets. The first one was the display of women's panties, the second the gaint stuffed bears and lastly would be the video game consoles. Not so much because of the value of any of the items, but because they were placed in camera blindspots, and my chances of getting away scot free were better. That and I liked to pee on panties, not so much while wearing them, but peeing on them like on the floor or in a drawer. I had peed in a few underwear drawers at a house party or two I had been to, and when I threw a party, I had peed in my own drawer of cermonial panties just to throw people off the scent.
The lengiere section is ususaly one of the most visable in this particular store, but since they had displays moved around to make a sort of makeshift maze to direct the checkout lines through, it was practicly hidden. I got to my first target, lifted up my skirt, and peed all over the panty table. Most girls wouldn't be able to hit a table that high, but I'm really tall, so it wasn't that big of a stretch for me. I have been peeing standing up since I was about 3 on the farm, so I've had years of practice. I didn't want to soak any of them, just get them damp, so I cut my stream short well before I was finished. My bladder ached in protest, and I was now amazingly horny, so I gave my clit a few flicks before moving on.
My next target was the 4 foot tall bears. I kinda want one and I honestly thought they were cute, but that made me want to piss on them even more. I love doing horribly inapproraite things with childrens toys, I'm fucked up, I know. Had they not been bound in plastic, I would of probably rubbed one of their faces into my pussy right there, but I didn't want it to be imediatly noticable that they had been disturbed. I ended up pulling the plastic down a bit in the middle, peeing on the middle bear in the stack, and putting the plastic back in place. I was confident no one would notice anytime soon, and it would probably dry by the time they were ready for sale, but oh well.
My last target was the game consoles. They had some pretty good sales on both PS4 and Xbox One,  and my bladder was getting close to empty, and wasn't sure I would be able to get both displays. I gave it a bit of thought, and remembered an old boy friend who would blow me off to go play on his 360 with his friends, so I decided that I would take vengance on him by proxy with the Xbox display. I raised my skirt, and peed full blast all over the Xbox display. The glossy cardboard deflected most of the piss, and it pooled on the floor around the display. I didn't expect to do much damage to the consoles themselves, but seeing that the cardboard boxes they came in looked slightly water damaged, it might make people think twice about buying one. My bladder was spent, and since I was already in the dairy section, I grabbed the butter, went through self checkout, and left without comment. I was so turned on at that point I wanted to get myself off in the parking lot, but my fear over rode that notion, and I drove to a nearby park that was also completly empty, and finger fucked myself in the car to an earth shattering orgasm. That was the first time I peed in a store, but I don't think it is going to be my last.

Stacy

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, holyknight3 said:

Thought I would try my hand here. I think this one should fit the theme.

First time submiting anything, and I'm kinda excited. My name is Stacy. I'm 23 years old, 5'11", 141 lbs, slim figure, brown hair. I've been described as cute, but not exceptionaly so. I've been a long time reader, and while I do have some stories that might be worth sharing, what happened while I was visiting home for Thanksgiving this past week is probably the best one. Trips home are usualy pretty boring, and absent of anything worth publishing in this magazine, filled with the usual boring details. It was on Thanksgiving day that my Mom sent me to the local big box store to get more butter for the feast that evening. I was happy to get out of the house for a little bit, but was a little nervous about going to this particular store. Before I'd left my small hometown last year, I used to work as a cashier there. My employment there ended on a bit of a sour note, which is one of the reasons I chose to leave town and start over fresh elsewhere. 
Last Thanksgiving, my grandma's health was starting to decline, and everyone was worried that it was going to be her last, which it turned out to be. I, like all retail drones, was scheduled to work Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, the two busiest days of the year. I didn't have to come in till 5, so I could of made that work, except that the family all wanted to get together at the family farm with grandma over two hours away. So I did the responsible thing, and put in a time off request and prayed. I get called into my manager's office about halfway through my shift, and I explain to him the situation. He asks me what it is worth to me to have those two days off, and I said that I would do anything for those days off. That should have tipped me off there, but I thought he would want me to work my normal days off instead. He asks me if I would suck his cock for those days off, and this caught me a little off guard but I dropped to my knees just to see how far he was going to take this. I told him, "I did say anything." This brought a gleam to his eye, and I could see the wheels in his head turning. "You really would, wouldn't you?" he asked. I just looked up at him with my best dicksucking eyes I could muster and nodded my head. I think that bit of encourgment was what pushed him to ask the next part, "I want to piss in your mouth." One of my past boyfriends had gotten me into watersports, and I personaly found drinking piss to be generaly easier than swallowing cum, though I didn't mind doing either. I wasn't about to tell that to him that though. I gave him a brief smile and took of my shirt and unhooked my bra, exposing my B cup tits to him. 
I then looked up and opened my mouth, daring him to follow through. He had the presence of mind to reach over and lock the door before he pulled his dick out. It took him a little bit to get started, and when he did, his stream was a bit weak. He managed to get most of it in my mouth, though some dribbled down my chin onto my breasts. I squeezed them together, and he sprayed them with his hot piss. I won't lie, I like to have my tits pissed on, and there was something hot at the time about doing something forbiden with my boss. Once his stream petered out, I licked some of the piss off my tits, and went to town on his cock. 
I don't consider myself to be one of the super hot chicks that everyone always drools over, so I felt I needed to make up for that somehow. I took the time to learn how to please your partner. I don't think that I am nessecarily the greatest cocksucker in the world, I think some gay guy probably has me beat there, but for every guy I've ever sucked off, they all were willing to nominate me for the title. He was hard in an instant as I sucked the last bits of pee out of his cock, and I think pissing in a girls mouth, or maybe even in mine had been a bit of a fantasy for him, and he blew his load hard without too much effort on my end. I of course swallowed it all down as fast as he gave it to me, and sucked him off just a little bit more to make sure I got it all. He zipped up, and I put my bra and shirt back on, and asked if I could get the time off. He told me it would have to be unpaid, and if I was cool with that he was, I told him that was fine, and finished the rest of my shift.
I should of checked the schedule again to make sure he had written it down, because I took the days off, and then when I got back, I got a disciplinary action for not calling into work for two days. I told the head boss that I had the time scheduled off from that manager, but when they asked him, he played dumb, saying he had no idea what I was talking about. I was super angry that he had thrown me under the bus like that, when it wouldn't of cost him anything to tell the truth. I started looking for different means of employment and alternate revenue streams after that, which was good, because they laid me off with the seasonal hires that year, and gave some new bitch my old position. I was done with that place anyways, and retail was destroying my soul.
Fast forward back to this Thanksgiving, I had moved on with my life. I'm not saying everything was sunshine and roses, but I was definitely happier than I had been working retail. I was afraid that the moment I walked into those doors I would be bombarded by crowds, and I would see all my old coworkers, and they would ask me a bunch of questions I wasn't sure I was comfortable answering right now. Unfortunatly, this was the only store in town that was open on Thanksgiving day, so I put on my metephorical big girl panties, a real hat and pair of sunglasses, left my car and headed inside. 
To emptieness. Or mostly emptiness. There where maybe 5 people inside the store, one person I didn't recognize running the self check out lane, and one guarding some egg toy and handing out wristbands. Only a handful of customers, almost all of whom were waiting on that toy to go on sale. I decided to keep my hat and glasses on and wander around the store. More nobody. An idea took form in my head. I knew that my former boss had been promoted to store manager shortly after I was laid off. This being the biggest day of the year for the store, and the most important day of his carrer, and I wanted to ruin it. Not burn down the store ruin it, nothing that drastic. More "This punch tastes a bit like someone peed in it, but I can't be sure so I'm not going to say anything so no one thinks I'm crazy." Ah, senior prom, good times, and a story for another day. Anyways, I've gotten off on peeing in places I shouldn't for at least 10 years, and before that I just found peeing places other than the toliet to just be fun. I've always had a bit of a wild streak, but small town life had tempered that a bit with greater risk of embarrasment if caught. It was if now was my chance to get back at all of those things, and so I took that chance with both hands.
I was wearing a skirt with leggins, because it was a bit cold, but not super freezing. As with most days since I turned 13 and discovered my clit, I wasn't wearing any panties. I debated taking the leggins off completly in a camera blindspot, but I was afraid that might draw some attention to me from the loss prevention person at the front of the store if I had a pair of leggins in my purse. Instead I just opted to rip the crotch open, and if they got a little wet, no big, I was going to be home soon after this anyways.
I hadn't planned on pissing at the store, so I hadn't filled up my bladder for the trip. Not being terribly desperate did have the advantage of giving me better control, so I figured I could try and hit three different targets. The first one was the display of women's panties, the second the gaint stuffed bears and lastly would be the video game consoles. Not so much because of the value of any of the items, but because they were placed in camera blindspots, and my chances of getting away scot free were better. That and I liked to pee on panties, not so much while wearing them, but peeing on them like on the floor or in a drawer. I had peed in a few underwear drawers at a house party or two I had been to, and when I threw a party, I had peed in my own drawer of cermonial panties just to throw people off the scent.
The lengiere section is ususaly one of the most visable in this particular store, but since they had displays moved around to make a sort of makeshift maze to direct the checkout lines through, it was practicly hidden. I got to my first target, lifted up my skirt, and peed all over the panty table. Most girls wouldn't be able to hit a table that high, but I'm really tall, so it wasn't that big of a stretch for me. I have been peeing standing up since I was about 3 on the farm, so I've had years of practice. I didn't want to soak any of them, just get them damp, so I cut my stream short well before I was finished. My bladder ached in protest, and I was now amazingly horny, so I gave my clit a few flicks before moving on.
My next target was the 4 foot tall bears. I kinda want one and I honestly thought they were cute, but that made me want to piss on them even more. I love doing horribly inapproraite things with childrens toys, I'm fucked up, I know. Had they not been bound in plastic, I would of probably rubbed one of their faces into my pussy right there, but I didn't want it to be imediatly noticable that they had been disturbed. I ended up pulling the plastic down a bit in the middle, peeing on the middle bear in the stack, and putting the plastic back in place. I was confident no one would notice anytime soon, and it would probably dry by the time they were ready for sale, but oh well.
My last target was the game consoles. They had some pretty good sales on both PS4 and Xbox One,  and my bladder was getting close to empty, and wasn't sure I would be able to get both displays. I gave it a bit of thought, and remembered an old boy friend who would blow me off to go play on his 360 with his friends, so I decided that I would take vengance on him by proxy with the Xbox display. I raised my skirt, and peed full blast all over the Xbox display. The glossy cardboard deflected most of the piss, and it pooled on the floor around the display. I didn't expect to do much damage to the consoles themselves, but seeing that the cardboard boxes they came in looked slightly water damaged, it might make people think twice about buying one. My bladder was spent, and since I was already in the dairy section, I grabbed the butter, went through self checkout, and left without comment. I was so turned on at that point I wanted to get myself off in the parking lot, but my fear over rode that notion, and I drove to a nearby park that was also completly empty, and finger fucked myself in the car to an earth shattering orgasm. That was the first time I peed in a store, but I don't think it is going to be my last.

Stacy

That was great dude!  Write some more!

• Agree 1

Dear Wet Carpet

A work colleague and myself, both in our late 30s, had to go away on business which involved an overnight stay. My name is Carol, by the way, and I am a blue eyed blonde whilst my workmate is a big-busted brunette by the name of Jessica - Jess for short. We are not high enough in the organisation to be able to command much of an expense account, so we settled for a cheap bed and breakfast room paid for in cash out of our own pockets, in order to be able to spend lots of company money on a night out. Rather fortuitously we'd not only paid in cash but also not given our real names and addresses. Consequently, when we we rolled back into our B&B very drunk, we had no qualms about any company reprimand, which is why we were able to get away with what followed.

You see, drink being what it is, we soon realised that we had to pee. Although I have no idea whose idea this was or how it came about, we somehow decided that it would be a laugh just to pee right there on the floor instead of going all the way out to the toilet. So there we were, two grown women in our late 30s, squatting side by side in the middle of the room with our knickers around our knees, giggling like schoolgirls as we deliberately peed on the carpet. We peed for ages as well and totally soaked that carpet, lol.

We crashed out soon after, but I was woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of hissing and the muffled patter of pee landing on carpet. I laughingly asked Jess what she was doing.

"I'm having a wee", she chuckled, and just carried on pissing!

I felt a tinge in my bladder too. "Think I'll join you!"

And so I climbed out of bed, squatted down beside it, and started doing my own long pee right there on the carpet. It actually felt quite liberating to be able to just pee anywhere. I suppose I got a bit of a thrill out of doing something so outrageously bad and naughty.

Of course, in the morning we thought it best to depart very early before anyone else was up, without hanging around for breakfast.

Carol

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet

Well, I'm Clare, the "lady" Brad was writing about a few letters ago. Though what kind of "lady" goes around pissing on people's carpets for fun I don't know, lol.

Brad's letter pretty much said it all. When I was young I was a bit of a heavy drinking party animal, and still a bit wild. And yeah we had a good thing going there for a while. It was great. I used to just turn up at his place and think nothing of pissing anywhere I felt like just cos I got off on being a dirty bitch who peed everywhere. When he got kicked out because of the pissy carpets I felt a bit guilty actually though, since - like he said - it was mostly me who'd been doing the pissing. Still, it was fun while it lasted. And yeah, there were other pissy fun moments occasionally with other guys afterwards, like one guy who let me piss on his bedroom carpet beside his bed, or another who talked me into wetting the bed with him. I must have been drunk to agree to that one, lol. But I never met another guy like Brad who was willing and eager to let me piss anywhere the fuck I liked in his home.

But I did indeed find love, get married, and have kids. I also now work as a respected counsellor helping troubled children. I felt that being the kind of dirty cow who pees everywhere for fun was no longer fitting for a lady such as myself, although I did occasionally take secret pleasure in the memory of such things.

So when I bumped into Brad again and got talking about old times, I had mixed feelings. I enjoyed reminiscing with him about the pissing fun of the past, getting a buzz out of it, but was adamant that such things were no longer fitting. And yet I ended up going back to his place and - married woman well into my 30s, with kids and a respectable job, notwithstanding - ended up pissing right there on his front room carpet for his - and my own - pleasure. Some lady, eh?

Anyway, since he wrote his letter I've visited Brad a couple more times and we've chatted about loads. But that also includes our mutual dirty secret interest in pissing, browsing the net together and looking at pee porn. I remain totally faithful to my husband of course, and there will never be anything physical between Brad and I. But him watching me pee? Well I kind of guess that is ok, he's just watching and not touching. Anyway, Brad introduced me to this magazine, which is how I came to be writing this letter. I loved some of the readers' own pics sent in, of themselves peeing here and there, often on carpets, beds, and furniture and stuff like that. I love their audacity. But I have also greatly enjoyed reading the many letters sent in, many of them from long ago and stored in the archives. There are some incredibly outrageous accounts of piss parties, and ladies brazenly pissing on carpets here, there, and everywhere. Of girls raised by piss freak parents who have been raised to think of such things as ok. And of ladies in highly respectable jobs - including policewomen, teachers, nurses, and even politicians - confessing their secret pleasures involving pissing all over the place. I love this magazine already.

Of course I read Brad's letter, and was rather amused to see how he ended it by expressing a desire to see me piss on his bed, lol. I brought this up last time I saw him, at first protesting that the carpet pee I'd done for him was a one off just for old time's sake and that as a respectable middle aged wife and mother I don't do things like that anymore. And yet, knowing I was visiting that evening, I'd avoided the loo all day and drank several coffees in the last hour or two before visiting, so on some level I suppose I knew I was going there to let my inner dirty bitch out, and needed to pee fairly badly already when I first showed up.

Well, cutting to the chase, after a few jocular protests, I ended up giving him a real show, at least as much for my own pleasure as his. I went into his bedroom with him, stripped totally naked and got up onto his bed and crouched down. And yes, seconds later with a loud hissing and muffled splashing sound, I was pissing right there. My golden piss was spraying the bedsheets beneath me, and surely soaking into his mattress. But what a rush! Squatting naked in front of him and pissing on his bed like that was seriously turning me on. And as I grinningly confessed in mid flow, "I can't believe I'm doing this!" he got his dick out and started pissing on the carpet even as my own pee continued to ruin his bed. And I must have peed for at least a minute, I'd been saving that up after all.  When I stepped down off the bed afterwards and admired my handiwork, the sheets were covered in the yellow stains of my piss. And underneath the bed, pee was dripping from the underside of the mattress onto the carpet. I'd pissed so much that it was soaking right through, lol.

That was even more fun than pissing on his carpet had been, lol. But it must remain our dirty little secret. No one else - especially my husband and kids - must ever know.

I got dressed again after that and, over a few coffees, spent a couple of hours with him reading some of the letters here, laughing, and getting turned on. By the time I decided I had to leave, I did kind of need to pee again. I wasn't totally desperate and could easily have waited until I got home. But where's the fun in that? So after saying that it was time for me to leave, I said with a smile something like, "But I need another pee first. Is it ok if I piss in your kitchen?"

Well, is the Pope Catholic? Brad just said "sure" with eager enthusiasm. And so we ended up in his kitchen, with me lowering my panties and raising the back of my dress as I squatted in the middle of the room. Then with a chorus of hissing and the sound of pee splashing onto the floor, I spent 30 seconds or so flooding his kitchen floor tiles with my golden-hued pee.

As I stood up afterwards, pulling my panties up again, I looked at the rather large puddle with a grin, then smiled at Brad. "Hope you enjoyed the show". Then we said our farewells as I left, feeling horny as fuck. My husband got the fuck of his life that night, so I guess it is working wonders for our sex life too, lol.

Clare

• Like 2
  • Love 1