Real life meets

Would you?

We all say we would like to meet someone to play with but, if someone online offered to meet you would you go or would you be too scared in the real world?

Regardless of distance, limits as to what you might get up to, expense etc - purely on the Yes or No options would you be willing for a real life meet given the chance? (Please answer honestly)

I would never meet a random person for anything like this.

No, I couldn't either for a couple of reasons.

First, I'm married to a gorgeous redhead who just happens to have a totally dedicated sweet girl who loves her to death, I get to do all I want with both of them. None of us would think of going off somewhere to meet up.

Second, I couldn't just watch someone pee in front of me, I have to get in it, feel it on me, taste it. Not everyone would like this, the pee thing for me is totally sexual, when we play about here, it gets me turned on so much, I have to release. Maigh is the same, it's gotten to the point where it gets frustrating at times, when we can't do one without the other. Mary loves sex as much as us, she just goes along with the pee thing though, either of us can "jump her bones" anytime, as she puts it.

Our relationship may seem weird and complicated but it's not, we are so close, so comfortable together that we can't imagine living any other way, none of us are going put this in jeopardy no matter how strong the fetish is.

Sorry, but you wanted an honest answer, lol

• 2 weeks later...

A group meeting would be ideal, along with a way to find people who are local. Only if a lot of the hobby group organizing sites allowed that kind of group to be created. I'd say if someone had the means to host a pee fetish party at their place it would be ideal. I agree with the idea of an even amount of men and women for any of the meet ups as well.

If people who like BDSM can find other people who enjoy that fetish, why can't we?

I would like to meet someone that I had been chatting to for a while . . and we had shared stuff together . . and now we were wanting to take it to another level.

I guess if that person was another female with similar interests and maybe dominant . . I think it could be a lot of fun

If i had chatted with her a while and seen pics and stuff of her and she from me, and shes also around my age, yeah why not. I have not had so much experience with peeing and id like to change that. If anyone wants to chat im open for conversations. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
I think I group meeting would be even better. Like a small group of 6-10 people. Definitely a fair mix of males verse females. Maybe hanging out in a back yard enjoying some drinks and good conversations but without any date-like pressure.

Absolutely a primo fantasy for my wife and I. Been trying to find a like minded couple to try this out in real life. The possibilities and eroticism are endless. There would of course have to be boundaries and limits set as to sexual activity, IF any at all.

I certainly would, yes. But I'd have to spend quite some time getting to know them and them getting to know me before I'd feel comfortable enough. But assuming that wasn't a problem, I'd likely be considerably open to whatever happened.

Regrettably I think it's quite difficult to meet people from the UK with this fetish. And travel between Scotland and other parts of the country isn't always easy (or cheap!)

• Like 3
I certainly would, yes. But I'd have to spend quite some time getting to know them and them getting to know me before I'd feel comfortable enough. But assuming that wasn't a problem, I'd likely be considerably open to whatever happened.

Regrettably I think it's quite difficult to meet people from the UK with this fetish. And travel between Scotland and other parts of the country isn't always easy (or cheap!)

Yes just to watch enjoy the naughty without being naughty would adore being watched or watching also in Scotland ☺

I'd be considerably open to whatever happens also. It's hard not to get aroused watching another person pee.

Seeing a male or female wee makes me hard. Would like to meet up with someone who is into wee fun

I have met people in the past for both pee fun and for more, and never had a safety issue, but you need to exercise caution, i.e. first meet in a public place, maybe use a hotel room once you are confident you are going to get on and so on.

I would love to meet more people into peeing so if there is anyone, female or couple, into almost any form of pee fun somewhere in the North of England please get in touch.

I have seen a couple of mentions of Fet Life, I am not a member so maybe that is worth trying out.

I feel that a first meeting should necessarily be a social one. If people decide to do something more adventurous on a subsequent occasion they can then do so having previously met the other person and got to know a little about them.

• Like 1

I think being realistic, if people on here happen to live near each other then why not just meet up for a beer rather than all the BS talk of I'd love to come and see you pee etc etc?

I'm in Manchester, (UK) and would gladly go for a drink with anyone from here, get to know some new people and have a laugh without the pressure of there being any more to it than that.

• Like 2

To me it seems like a pee fetish is one of the few that the other people you are hanging with need to already be into somewhat beforehand. It really just depends on what niches you are into. I mean it should not take much for someone to pee with another person watching. While having someone pee on you or letting you pee on them and the more intimate niches is something not many people would be into right away.

However the pee fetish in general is a very "mild" fetish; Most of it does not require any sort of intercourse. It does seem best to meet up at a public place first to grab a pint with the people you are planning to do that sort of stuff with.