Real life meets

Would you?

We all say we would like to meet someone to play with but, if someone online offered to meet you would you go or would you be too scared in the real world?

Regardless of distance, limits as to what you might get up to, expense etc - purely on the Yes or No options would you be willing for a real life meet given the chance? (Please answer honestly)

Would you?

We all say we would like to meet someone to play with but, if someone online offered to meet you would you go or would you be too scared in the real world?

Regardless of distance, limits as to what you might get up to, expense etc - purely on the Yes or No options would you be willing for a real life meet given the chance? (Please answer honestly)

YES!!!

I would totally meet a fan. . . but I wouldn't meet for "play" or sexual activity. I would meet at a bar or restaurant and enjoy some pee conversation and even pee in front of him. But I would never go back to a hotel or meet privately.

• Like 3
It's most dnumberely a Yes from me :rolleyes: The hardest thing is though getting in contact with a 'genuine' girl who would agree to meet. I'd love to meet and cam 2 cam peeing can be fun as well

It can happen, it did for me twice and one girl I saw a number of times

• Like 1

Yes I totally would! I have never met anywhere with anyone online for some naughty peeing together and other activities. It's something I would love to try it at some point, but like Kevin said I would have to know the person first and make alot of points clear before doing so. My last girlfriend didnt know about my fetish, its something I already knew how she would react to because it came up as a random subject by a friend of mine when we were at his place and she said that she wasnt into that kind of stuff. Not like he was inviting us or anything lol anyway, things werent working out so we ended up breaking. Im not sure yet if I want to jump back into a relationship, ive been enjoying the way its been since I got that security job 4 years ago, taking pee/fuck buddies to work with me so we can pee everywhere on different contracts I work on. We dont always end up doing eachother after a pee, in fact Sasha is the only girl that I feel comfortable having pee sex with because shes been a friend for so long, but it would never work out in a relationship because of our different attitude and temper. Besides Sasha theres 2 other of my friends that sometimes ask if next friday I could take them with me for for a naughty pee, but we mostly keep it that way. We find some naughty spot and make a take a piss together in the same room and we watch eachother making our own mess and after were done, we usually watch eachother rubbing it and cumming while thinking of the dirty piss we just took, but it stays like that and im fine with it.

To go back to the original question tho, yes i would agree to meet with someone to either just chill and talk about pee or watch eachother pee someplace and If I was comfortable enough with the person then I yes I would throw myself into some crazy piss play with sex. I guess the only reason it has yet to happen is because theres not many people on forums that lives near where im at :confused: Id have to check ahead next time I leave on vacation. Maybe one day i'll get the chance of watching Misspiss piss everywhere LIVE in front of me who knows lol one can only wish. I wonder if she would let me pee all over the damp spot she just left just to make the naughty mess even bigger...does that breach any rule? Haha

:wee:

• 4 weeks later...
It's not luck sweety. . .you can find anyone to pee for you on Craigs List. hehe

Lmfao!!!

I would definitely meet a lady to have some..."fun" ... and it would be totally up to her how far we could take it....

Im sure it is alot different for a

lady, and I totally understand her situation.

Yeah..im a perv..not a creeper..:yuck:

• 3 months later...

As one who's almost always ready for adventure, this is something I definitely would do.

I've gone on dozens of blind dates and learned early on to ask to ask a lot of questions. It spared much disappointment and minimized my risk. The fact is I don't think I was ever much surprised, the woman I met in person was remarkably similar to the one I met online.

Yet, even though I wouldn't be scared to meet face to face, I just haven't done this... YET!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
It's not luck sweety. . .you can find anyone to pee for you on Craigs List. hehe

Seriously? I have thought about posting on Craigs list just to see if I would get any responses. I would definitely want to have some kind of correspondence with her before meeting in person. If only just to be sure she is a she :confused:

Meet first in a public place and then see where things go - I'd pee for anyone! So if asked I'd jump at the chance! I'm setting up a forum for the North & North West of England for pee lovers who would like to meet up. PM me for more details!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think I group meeting would be even better. Like a small group of 6-10 people. Definitely a fair mix of males verse females. Maybe hanging out in a back yard enjoying some drinks and good conversations but without any date-like pressure.

• Like 4
I think I group meeting would be even better. Like a small group of 6-10 people. Definitely a fair mix of males verse females. Maybe hanging out in a back yard enjoying some drinks and good conversations but without any date-like pressure.

I would totally agree with Lilipee above.It would be awesome if as many of us as possible,boys and girls could somehow meet for a convention or something,and maybe some of us or whoever wanted to,we could all watch each other pissing in fun ways...but even so it would be fun.

If i won the lottery i would be happy to travel,or pay for the travel of any of our lovely ladies if they were willing to meet and pee for me.Absolutely on the understanding it was peeing only,no touching or anything,unless they were happy with that.Puddyls,CrissyP,MissPiss,anyone else,watch this space!!!:laugh:

Yes I would. I have met up with guys for just sex so why not?? I would truthfully love to find a man a bit older than me and age play and pee in public places. I have so many things I wanna do I just need the right play partner.

Would love to meet a woman into peeing fun. Haven't found anyone yet. Would chat first then see how things develop

Yes, I would, but only if the Lady in question and I share more then just peeing as an interest.

And of cause the chemistry must be right, too. ;)

The reason is, I am not looking for a casual adventure, but rather an actual partner atm.

I am not interested in any open group meetings, as I regard my fetish as something intimate (read: to be shared only between me an a partner), not a subject for casual talk. Even among like-minded persons.

Would I travel around the world to meet someone?

*takes a look at his bank balance*

.... no. Everything outside of Europe is basically out of the question for me. :-/

Someone had to lend me money, first... . -_-

I would be up for meeting someone on here. I'm on two other forums and met someone from on them. It was great seeing who was making the posts. PM me if you are ever in Oregon and want to meet up.

I think we are all adult enough,to know the difference.Imagine we did have a pee covention,and it was like in a hotel conference room.Now after a few drinks maybe some people would invite others to come watch them pee.I certainly could enjoy watching any of our lovely ladies pee,without expecting it to become a sexual encounter,beyond the excitement of the peeing.Not going to happen of course..

Well as most everyone knows I have done this. My meeting with the great Miss Piss was something I'll never forget.

I too am a member of Fetlife and have met other fetfile members during events in this area but never for pee related activities

Wetmanjf

• Like 1
Would you?

I'd love to, even if for no other reason than to put a face to the name on sites like this one. Also to know who I am chatting with here, on other sites, or on Kik. Then again, knowing another wetter would open the door to meet other wetters lol.

I say Yes.