Girls,a question.

F.W

As guys,many of us either openly,or secretly love to get our faces into the gussets of girls undies.But ladies,would any of you enjoy this perhaps slightly gross fetish.I only enjoy it if the pants are only quite lightly soiled,like just between 1 or 2 pees,and no poo.Maybe very slight period staining.

Come on,were all friends here,anonymous,be honest.If you like to watch other girls piss,i bet you may enjoy a little sniffing too.

Shynaughtygirl,i see you "agree".So,can you name anyone whos panties you would like to sniff?Ill tell you some of mine...Katherine Jenkins,Katy Perry,Mariah Carey,Kylie Minogue.and lots more..never happen of course,but i can hope.

Obviously,as a guy,the effect of sniffing is to ejaculate,usually in the panties,how might it affect a woman,sniffing another females panties?

As guys,many of us either openly,or secretly love to get our faces into the gussets of girls undies.But ladies,would any of you enjoy this perhaps slightly gross fetish.I only enjoy it if the pants are only quite lightly soiled,like just between 1 or 2 pees,and no poo.Maybe very slight period staining.

Come on,were all friends here,anonymous,be honest.If you like to watch other girls piss,i bet you may enjoy a little sniffing too.

In school it sometimes happened, that I in the dressing room snitched the panties from a girl, who I had a crush on. I had them in my school bag, and from time to time I took them out and sniffed and sucked them. I also loved to have them stuffed in my pussy during the lessons, while I was watching the girl, who i know had no panties on :wink:. Because I had snitched them!

My first post here, and I unmask myself as a thief... What will you all think of me? Not a great introduction...

• Like 3
In school it sometimes happened, that I in the dressing room snitched the panties from a girl, who I had a crush on. I had them in my school bag, and from time to time I took them out and sniffed and sucked them. I also loved to have them stuffed in my pussy during the lessons, while I was watching the girl, who i know had no panties on :wink:. Because I had snitched them!

My first post here, and I unmask myself as a thief... What will you all think of me? Not a great intruduction...

You sound like MY kind of girl..:thumbsup:

My first post here, and I unmask myself as a thief... What will you all think of me? Not a great introduction...

Nothing like making a great first impression! :)
You sound like MY kind of girl..:thumbsup:

I like the sound of this Vikka.Lets hope she becomes a good member and joins in the fun.I mean she actually SUCKED on another girls knickers.(jealous)What a woman she is!

• Hot 1

When i was about 14,i have an older sister,who had an older friend,about 19,who i thought was gorgeous.Anyway,after they had gone out for the night,she was staying in a spare room,i went in her room and found a pair of white with pink dots.Also was a lovely pee streak in the gusset.I remember it was my first REAL hard-on ever,and i just held them under my nose,and i couldnt believe the effect that stale wee had on my system.I basically came almost without touching myself,it was like 20 seconds,and luckily i didnt get cum on them.I put them back,and was hooked on knickers,or wee as my fetish.When they got home,i tried to get in the toilet after her,but i couldnt time it right.I think even at 14 i wanted to taste any wee of hers she might have left on the toilet.

• Like 2