sex change ?

lameduck58

I do like topics like this!I would put a mirror between my legs and have a good look up there.Then attempt to masturbate,female style.Then i would watch myself have a piss in the toilet..I guess i would look forward to my first period,never experienced that,could be interesting.:eek:

Girls,you get used to the morning wood thing.Mine has usually gone down by the time i get from bedroom to toilet.You can pee with an erection,but its often sputtery,in my case anyway,and you must NEVER force it out.

Girls,dont forget..a lot of things you might want to do with your newly acquired Penis,could probably get you arrested,if youre a guy youd understand..:rolleyes:

I would race to the toilet. I want to see what it feels like to pee through a penis and actually have something to hold while I pee.. I'd tell you the second, third and maybe even the fourth thing I'd do, but you only asked for the FIRST.

Great!But as i said,many things you may WANT to do with your penis,may get you arrested!(such as getting it out on crowded trains and rubbing it against girls butts etc.I havent done this,because i know it could get me arrested....:wacky:)

No, no, nothing like that. I would just be curious to know what it feels like to have that thing hanging there when you sit or walk. I'd like to know what it feels like to have an erection and what it's like for a man to cum.

I think it would be great for every man to be a woman and every woman to experience what it's like to be a man for 24 hours. It would solve a lot of the "opposite sex" behavioral issues and do wonders in promoting a better understanding of the opposite sex.

It would be good like that.I guess you get used to it,if youre wearing briefs,they stop everything swinging about and being uncomfortable..(this is my own favourite,when youre a younger guy,and dancing close with a sexy girl,the erection you get is awesome,you love rubbing(in your pants) against the girls body,it really throbs hard,you wonder if she feels it..)

It would be good like that.I guess you get used to it,if youre wearing briefs,they stop everything swinging about and being uncomfortable..(this is my own favourite,when youre a younger guy,and dancing close with a sexy girl,the erection you get is awesome,you love rubbing(in your pants) against the girls body,it really throbs hard,you wonder if she feels it..)

I know I can usually feel it. I get all tingly knowing that he has an erection and that it's because of me. I love slow dancing with the guy real close, my leg against his crotch........ Sorry, getting a little excited there!

Myself,i would love to masturbate as a female.As i STILL cant work out what happens...:shy:A guy-big hard on,tugs it about eventually it chucks out loads of goo,plain to see.But how does it work for girls?

There's so many different things a female can do. Sometimes I don't even need to touch myself, it's difficult to explain.

It's so hard to put a finger on it. Ha, ha!

• Like 1
There's so many different things a female can do. Sometimes I don't even need to touch myself, it's difficult to explain.

It's so hard to put a finger on it. Ha, ha!

How about putting a finger or 2 IN it CrissyP,lol!!:wink:

• Like 1
I would race to the toilet. I want to see what it feels like to pee through a penis and actually have something to hold while I pee.. I'd tell you the second, third and maybe even the fourth thing I'd do, but you only asked for the FIRST.

Probably the first thing that you would have to deal with is that the penis is probably still erected, and you would have to carefully bend it over enough that you could pee in the toilet. Of course you could just let it spray upward.