Swimming at the pool

One hot day me and my girlfriend went for a swim in a free outdoor seawater pool by the sea. When we got there we went between the rocks to change, she cheated as she had her green with white side panels one piece swim suit on under her top and jeans and was laughing at me trying to change under my towel, we both got into the pool and swam around (well she did I cannot swim, I just walked around).

After a while she got out and so I asked why and she said she needed a pee, I said why did she not pee in the pool, I had done so, after all it was only seawater, she said how disgusting as people had to swim in that, anyway she went over between the rocks and facing me went into a very low squat pulling the crotch of her swimsuit to one side and had a long piss, this would have been a great view for me as I was still in the pool but I did not have my glasses on, just my luck. When she was finished she came back into the pool.

Later when we got out and went to dress I held my towel up infront of her as she stood in the corner of the rocks facing me and she told me not to look (as if I would) with that she dropped her swim suit to the ground and unrolled her towel to get herself dry, at this point she found that she had forgot to bring her under ware so she only had her top and jeans to put on.

After she was dressed she held her towel for me to change, she started to laugh as I tried to pull down my tight wet trunks which was made more difficult with me having a hard-on from watching her dress I said if you keep laughing I would pee up over the towel and get her wet, (but I would not have done it as she would have killed me). When we were both dressed we went home.