Pee Drinking

Whilst this definitely doesn't seem to be the most common of interests at this forum from what I've seen so far, I'm sure there are some people here who enjoy drinking pee. I haven't tried it myself and it's not something I plan to, but to anyone whose had some kind of piss drinking experience, feel free to share it here.

Due to My health / medical I stay away from drinking pee . Though the thought of licking the last few drops from my G/F's pussy folds really might arouse me if ever the chance to do so happens someday :wink:

I always encourage girlfriends not to wipe after they pee, especially if I know I am about to go down on them

• Hot 2

This is something I am into. I guess not everyone is (Missing out!) hence my name.

Both my ex's (since I discovered I have been a pee freak) have been completely open to it. Obviously you want to rinse it through. drink lots of water or booze.

It's funny because they both said they loved it. Women swallow mens cum. if a woman does not squirt. I think its just as intimate.

Both have also drank mine.

as have other girls I have causally dated.

• 6 years later...

Drinking pee is my ultimate turn on. I have just recently had the opportunity to drink my wife's pee on two separate occasions. I would also like to be peed on. But I haven't experienced that yet. I do want to try a golden shower at some point. But I like drinking it soooo much that I didn't want to waste it during my first encounters. My wife is not into pee. But has done it for me. It will probably be some time before I get to do it again. So, I already know that I will not want to waste any then either. There is absolutely no bigger turn on than to have a mouthful of pee!!!

I have Been into this for years, but I never spoke about it. Recently after being married for for 10 years, I spoke to my wife about it, first she was hesitant, and we did it couple times in the bathtub were she squatted and peed on my face and in my mouth ,it was amazing experience and actually it didn’t taste bad. I guess it’s not her thing but she is getting more comfortable doing it. I’m looking forward for the weekend. 

• Like 2