A visit to the dentist.

Last week i had to go to the dentist,just routine.My usual dentist is a reasonably attractive Asian lady,in 40s,i dont really fancy her.But last week i was given a different one,due to holiday.This one was Chinese,about 25,small but must work out a lot,very fit body,under her overall.

Anyway,it was a different room to my usual,and as i waited in the waiting area,just next to staff only toilet,its quite a small surgery,like a small house,she came out to me,and said wont be a minute,went in the toilet.She did close the door,but bloody hell i could hear her pissing,she had quite a powerful stream,noisy.

Only took 15 seconds,then a wipe,and flush.I wasnt aroused really,as she came out and called me in,but even though she put gloves on,and was fiddling around inside my mouth,i couldnt help thinking of her wiping her tiny little Chinese pussy only 2 mins earlier.I was wondering if she knew id heard her,and was she awkward about it,she did make a hell of a splash.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1