I peed in the sink.

I had been really needing a wee and after a discussion with Steve, I decided to do it in the sink. I unbuttoned my skinny jeans and pulled them down to my knees, along with my blue thong and hopped onto the worktop, shuffling back so I was sat over the sink. After a few seconds I felt my body relax and then I started weeing. It felt really strange doing it, a grown woman peeing in her kitchen sink when there was a perfectly working bathroom just upstairs. But at the same time it felt so naughty, the fact I wasn’t supposed to be doing it made it so much better. The dribbles soon turned into a gentle trickle that drummed against the sink, the sound radiating through the room. It just made things so much better. I sighed with relief and closed my eyes, just taking in all the sensations. The feeling of finally having a wee, the naughtiness of doing it somewhere different and the wonderful sound. After about thirty seconds my stream began to quickly die down and I dribbled a little. I was finally done. I hopped off the sink, admiring all the splashes around the edges and turned on the tap to rinse it out while I gathered something to wipe with. I reached for the kitchen roll, tearing off a square and reaching between my legs to wipe before throwing it in the bin. I turned off the tap, sighed with happiness and got dressed again.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Well done Sophie - sounds very much like you enjoyed yourself and I hope you do it again. I love the image you paint of sitting there perched on the sink with your jeans pulled down and your pee raining down into the sink. I wish my wife would do that - we do have a downstairs toilet though, so she doesn't even have to go upstairs, which means that there is less likelihood of her using the sink.

Personally, I pee in the sink quite regularly. It means I can save time as I often pee in the sink whilst making a cup of tea, so I'm already stood by the sink and it is very easy to unzip, pull out my penis and let the pee flow whilst I am busy putting a tea bag in the mug and adding the water and milk. A quick rinse of the sink and its done. Uses far less water than a flush as well. Upstairs, I also sometimes pee in the sink whilst I'm cleaning my teeth.

• Like 1
Sophie is too much of a clean freak to leave any dirty dishes in the sink. Maybe we should suggest that she pee in the dishwasher? :wink:

I am the dishwasher lol. I think they're a waste of money and I have nowhere to put one anyway so I wash my dishes by hand. I don't have a tumble dryer either. You're correct I don't leave anything in the sink though.

Thank you for the comments everyone.

I am the dishwasher lol. I think they're a waste of money and I have nowhere to put one anyway so I wash my dishes by hand. I don't have a tumble dryer either. You're correct I don't leave anything in the sink though.

Thank you for the comments everyone.

I will get in first and try to stop all of the posts of people who will now want to pee in the dishwasher even more than before !

Sophie ,

An Excellent & most arousing weeing experience you had . Then shared with us all on here . It made for some arousing reading about what you had enjoyed doing that was Naughty. It had me very turned on by the time I had finished reading your account at peeing in the sink .

That I do Hope it had aroused you as well in what you had done . You descriptive writing made it easy to imagine what you were doing . While weeing in your sink . That was So HOT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I do appreciate that you had posted it on here .

Very Well Done There :wink: :)

Thank You

Kevin

she also wet her legs today peeing in the shower,read her posting..:wink: