In the bathtub

My girlfriend had been playing netball, after which I took her back to her home for tea. As soon as we got inside her house she when upstairs to shower and change. I when in and laid the table and put the tv on.

I then needed to pee so I went up stairs to the bathroom where my girlfriend was in the shower, I said I needed to pee and as a joke said how about a golden shower, she said in your dreams, I then said how about seeing who could pee the farthest, the looser cooks the tea, she said how?

So I said if I stand here at the taps end of the bathtub and pee alomg the lengh of the bath, so she stood at the far end of the bath and with me standing outside the bath at the taps I let rip, I even got her feet wet. ( I was a little bit stiff as she was standing there in the nude,) I then went and stood at the side of the bath and she stood at the tap end of the bath ( still in the bath) and started to pee, even leaning backwards she was lucky if she got farther then her own feet, so I won and so after her shower she had to cook the tea.

I did help after-all, I did cheat a little as I had hear her have a pee into the toilet just before her shower and I was busting for a pee long before we got home.

As we ate our tea she said she would practice in the shower and give me a rematch, sadly we never did it again.

• Like 3