Incontinence and pee fetish

DiaperFun

Do you think it´s a very good reason to have fun with your incontinence and turn it to a pee fetish?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it´s a very good reason to have fun with your incontinence and turn it to a pee fetish?

• Yes that´s a very good reason and why not do anything fun of a lifelong symptom.
    • Maybe it is.
    • No diapers are not fetish toys.

Hi

I have written a homesite about my fetish for peeing on diapers on www.wordpress.com and you´re welcome to join it and read it if you want, the adres is www.soakwetdiapers.wordpress.com, but I have written it in swedish and if you have a translation program on your computer you can read and join it.

Here´s a poll about it and if you vote negatively I would be happy if you wrote your opinion about this and why you voted as you did. I just wanna know peoples opinions about this because I think other countries are more friendly and can handle other persons pee fetish in diapers better than in my country.