My Girlfriend Agrees

My focus has always been and will always remain on her. I'm not trying to pay my own back so to speak, but I think I'm a pretty darn good boyfriend. I'm willing to do whatever she asks and provide whatever she wants/needs. That's why when I said that I wanted to feel her pee all over my dick, she happily agreed even though she's not into the fetish. We are happy to satisfy each other and we find pleasure in making one another happy! :)

Back to the original story, though.. While I didn't originally receive a golden shower when I expected to, I still received it just a couple days late. Wednesday night we were again having sex when she again came all over me drenching my stomach in the process. I couldn't resist but to ask her if she'd still be willing to pee on me even though I made it clear she didn't have to. She continued riding my dick for a second as she was on top in the cowgirl position when she let out a spurt if pee and said: "Baby, I really have to pee." in a naughty tone.

I couldn't take it and almost lost control when that spurt of pee hit me, but she made her way off me and out of my bedroom and to the bathroom. I had my mind set that we'd do it by having me sit on the toilet and her sit on my lap facing me. We did just that and she released her bladder. First it hit my stomach, then it wetted my dick before running down my balls and into the toilet below. It wasn't a little trickle like I expected to receive, but rather a high powered jet stream that hit me. It had a light yellow tinge and a light fragrance. It was the most erotic thing ever. She finished, wiped, and I in the meantime began cleaning myself off in anticipation for bed.

The following morning came and before work I had planned to shower with my girlfriend since we were both leaving at 5 AM. I awoke first at around 3:50 AM before our alarms went off to awaken us. I knew she would be getting up, so I proceeded to rub "her spot" that gets her so wet and horny on her lower stomach. While she was still tired and half asleep she was enjoying being woken up like this. I actually do it to her quite often. She was getting into it when I whispered in her ear that I wanted her morning piss all over me. She was still in bed when I made my way to the shower. A couple minutes passed and she walked into the bathroom. She hesitated a second and I thought for sure she was going to make her way to the toilet to just pee there. She instead climbed into the shower with me which wasn't yet on. The air was cold on both of our naked bodies. She pushed me down into a laying position with a bit of force before squatting over me. She didn't hesitate letting out a huge gusher. This time her piss was bright yellow and had a powerful urine smell. Just how I envision the perfect golden shower. Her piss was so hot on my stomach it felt as though it would burn me if it was any hotter. She let out a sigh of relief as she unloaded her bladder on me which made it even more erotic. My senses were so overwhelmed that I org asked without even touching or being touched.. I showed her and she couldn't believe that a guy could even get that turned on to ejaculate without any touch. She was so pleased to have satisfied me so well. She tells me that she has a big surprise for me the night of her birthday in two weeks as she's turning 21 and plans on drinking a bit. I have no idea what she's planning but I made sure to tell her that her birthday is her night and I want to make her fantasy come true. Whatever it may be. She insists though that the alcohol is going to open her up to be more involved with my pee fetish. I may ask her to wait until after her birthday so that night remains all about her and less about me, but she insists that her fantasy is to please me to no end..

• Like 2
  • Hot 2