Ben-Wa Balls

I'm not sure if I'm posting this question in the right place. But since it is pee related, here it is:

Have any of the female members used ben-wa balls?

I've started a collection of ben-wa balls and use them regularly. They are great for toning and keeping the vaginal and pelvic muscles tight. This helps you control the muscles when peeing and allows you to control the flow in case you want to stop or slow it down (great when giving golden showers). Plus, they feel awesome!

I've become quite adept at using them and have even worn them in public without underwear. I recommend that you don't try this unless you are an expert. Before I considered myself an "expert", I lost one at work when I sneezed. Luckily I was working night shift and no one was around.

I recently tried using a pair of smaller one's while having intercourse. OMG, it was great for me and my guy!

Before I considered myself an "expert", I lost one at work when I sneezed. Luckily I was working night shift and no one was around.
Good thing for you! That might have required a most interesting explanation. :)

Never heard of this going to look it up now. So is this like kegel exercises, how does it work, where can I get some? I am kind of excited I have been looking for things to better my stream. I'm so new to everything I feel like a kid opening a big box of pissy new gift and presents.

Random update just looked it up and OMG i'm getting some.

Never heard of this going to look it up now. So is this like kegel exercises, how does it work, where can I get some? I am kind of excited I have been looking for things to better my stream. I'm so new to everything I feel like a kid opening a big box of pissy new gift and presents.

Random update just looked it up and OMG i'm getting some.

They come in different sizes. The larger ones are easier to use at first, they stay in better. I like the one's made of Pyrex glass. They're easier to keep clean and look so pretty. Avoid the metal balls unless they're surgical stainless steel. There's a tremendous selection on Amazon. I like the ones's made by "Icicles".

My collection of Ben-wa balls.... The largest is 33.5 mm and the smallest is 20 mm. The small gold one's are solid 10k , they were given to me by a VERY close friend.

[ATTACH=full]14151[/ATTACH]

You give a whole new meaning to "Having a ball."

I love it.

Having sex with the smaller one's inserted, OMG!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::):):):happy::happy::happy::kiss:

doesnt the guy hurt his cock though with all those balls crashing around inside your vagina?

Since I don't have a cock, I'll just have to tell you what I've been told; "Uummaaaaah, that feels good, OMG, OMG!!!!!!" I guess not!

I think i can see now how it can be just as good for a man,if a woman has little marbles in her.What if they go under the foreskin though?:arghh:

They come in different sizes. The larger ones are easier to use at first, they stay in better. I like the one's made of Pyrex glass. They're easier to keep clean and look so pretty. Avoid the metal balls unless they're surgical stainless steel. There's a tremendous selection on Amazon. I like the ones's made by "Icicles".

Thanks for the info you and Kevin gave. I'll be online shopping today can't wait to get my own. My very 1st sex toy purchase.

• 4 weeks later...
I've seen them before but haven't tried them. I might try them soon, it would be nice to be able to control a really desperate stream more easily.

Oh Kat,hi!Dont control a desperate stream,let it go,nice and powerful!:thumbsup:

Caution to the ladies when travelling. Some ben-wa balls have been known to set off airport metal detectors. This can lead to embarrassment if the balls are inside you at the time. :redface:

Might be best to carry them in your checked baggage.

Wouldn't that be embarrassing? I prefer to use the glass balls. They're easier to keep clean and no chance of a reaction like with some of the metal one's. The glass balls won't set off any metal detectors. I've read that some of the cheap balls are made of brass or steel and nickel plated. Some people have allergic reactions to long exposure to nickel. Sometimes the plating starts to flake off. The last thing you want is tiny metal flakes in your vagina! Surgical stainless steel would be OK, provided they are really stainless steel.

• Like 1