A walk in the woods.

Likewise! I always need to pee when I'm out running. If it had been me peeing there, knowing how it got you so excited and what you did, would have made my day.
Had it been you peeing, it would have made my day, too.
I wish I was one of them girls lol :wink: haha gawd that sounds great

Yes,it was a freaky thing.I couldnt help masturbating,there was a pissy aroma,and i was literally shaking with excitement when i saw the streams of girls piss on the ground,i would probably never do that again.It took literally 20 seconds to cum,i was SO on a piss high.Im glad you like my little adventure.

Likewise! I always need to pee when I'm out running. If it had been me peeing there, knowing how it got you so excited and what you did, would have made my day.

A shame we cant make it happen again CrissyP,you sexy thing.

If im honest,i did feel a little ashamed of myself after this.These 2 girls just out running,needing to pee,innocently,as we all do sometimes when out on a walk maybe,were dragged into my pervy fantasy.So whoever they were,i apologise,but it WAS damn sexy at the time.They were both brunettes,medium height,in their 20s.How could any pee freak resist such an opportunity?

If it was me, I would have loved every minute of it. Although I might have been a little disappointed that you didn't actually see me peeing.

Not as disappointed as i would have been if i knew id not seen you pissing either!XX

I must admit fannywatcher I probably would have done the same thing. Too bad you didn't get to actually see the action. Still exciting though. I know I would have been hard after that.

Well,i was about 100 yards away,but it was obvious when they bobbed down out of sight what they were probably doing.It was a warm day so no steam off it.They probably never thought anyone would go over to it and get aroused.I dont think they gave me a thought,after they ran by me.Id love to know who they were though,they were running,fit looking.

• 2 weeks later...